Four | Evan and Cassidy

Y/N's POV:

"Ok-ay, so w-we will a-Ll get o-ut of the-these sui-ts and stu-stuff?" Bonnie asked, "Yup! And I'll wake Evan and Cassidy." Freddy said. We all nodded. "O-Okay, but I ha-have to get som-someone." I said, they all looked at me. "Is there another spirit possessing your suit?" Freddy asked, "Like Evan and Cassidy, and how they both possess Goldie?" He continued to ask.

"Technically yes and technically no." I replied. "Wh-Who is it t--then? Is it ano-another ch-child?" Bonnie asked me. "No. It's not even a human.." I said quietly. "Is i--it @n a--animaL?" Chica asked me. "Yeah. It's a dog." I replied, "An-anyways, I must go ge-get-t him no-now. Brb. Wh-While I do that wake Gold-d-ie up." I said and powered off.

I woke up in the black place, where I was before and saw the Doggy laying down. I looked at him and smiled, I pet him, making his head jolt up. His tail started wagging when he saw that it was me. "Hi, Doggy, we are both are gonna go outside of this suit. Would you please do that for me?" I asked him. He whined and nodded slightly. "Good boy." I said, petting his head.

"Alright, let's go." I said and I got out of the suit and saw that there was now 6 children covered in blood in front of me. The first child that I saw had brown hair, and he wore a green shirt and jean shorts overalls, he also had a Freddy mask on, covering his face. That must be Freddy!

I looked at a girl next to him, she had short curly blonde hair, she also had a bow in her hair, she wore a pink dress, she was wearing a Chica mask that was covering her face. That's obviously Chica. I looked kinda behind Freddy to see two other boys. One had black hair and a cyan shirt that had a white collar and white short sleeves, he also had dark grey shorts, he had a Bonnie mask that covered his face, just like the others.

The boy next to him reddish and brownish hair, he had a muddy pink or red(idk) striped shirt and light purple shorts, he had a foxy mask that covered his face.

(Basically this, EXPECT Cassidy

(Basically this, EXPECT Cassidy.)

I then saw some other kids they both had Golden Freddy masks on that covered their faces. One was a girl that had black hair that was in pigtails, she wore a golden-yellow shirt, with a black overall dress. The other one was a boy with short brown hair, he had dark grey and black striped shirt, and jean shorts that went down to his knees.

I then looked down at myself to see what I looked like, I saw that I had BOTH OF MY HANDS AND MY LEGS!! I didn't have blood all over me either. I was wearing my F/C shirt and my black (shorts or skirt, you can choose!!), I had my S/F/C hoodie wrapped around my waist as well. That was what I was wearing before I got... Nevermind...

I then realized that there was something on my face that was covering my face, but obviously I could still see. I reached up to my face, only to my hands meeting a mask. It's most likely a Mangle mask, since all of them were wearing masks of what animatronic they possess, so it would make sense.

I looked down and looked around at the ground to see where the doggy went and if he came out already. I saw a small golden dog body laying down next to my animatronic body or 'Mangle', who was powered off. I kneeled down and grabbed the small dog and saw that it was doggy! He wagged his tail at the sight of me and tried to lick my cheek, only to lick the rosy cheek of my mask.

"Doggy?!?" I heard a voice cry out. I looked over to see Chica staring at the dog and I could tell that she was also crying under the mask. The dog hopped out of my arms and ran to Chica, she held the dog as tight as she could. "I missed you so much.." she whispered to the dog. I smiled a bit to myself, That must be Chica's dog.

- MINI Time Skip -

2nd POV:

"So what's your name?" Gabriel asked You. "I'm Y/N." You said. "Cool name! I'm Gabriel." He said, the others chimed in. "And I'm Susie!"
"I'm Jeremy."
"I'm Fritz!!"
"I'm Cassidy.."
"I'm..uh..Evan.."
They all said one after another. "Very cool names! I'm glad to meet all of you!" You said, smiling under the mask that covered your face.

"So.. How'd you die?" Susie asks you randomly. You looked down. "Uh.. Do I give details or just say HOW I died?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "Give details! Like what happened? We'll also say it if you want!" Susie said. "Okay... So, I came..here.. because it was my friend, F/N's birthday and while I was eating F/N came to me.." You explained.

"And said that them and my other friends were going in the back because a Yellow Bonnie had candy and wanted me to come-" you got cut off, "WHAT?!" They all yelled. They looked mad and sad at the same time, but Cassidy looked more mad then sad, she looked angry. "Then what happened?.." Jeremy asked quietly.

"He led us to the back room and uh.. you guys should know what happened afterwards." You said, they all nodded. "That kinda also happened to us, expect the details are different. And also, that didn't happen to Evan, we don't even know how he died though, he won't tell us." Gabriel explained.

"Oh.." you said. "Wait, what time is it now?" You asked, looking around. "I don't know.. we could try to go to the office and see if the night guard is still there? Two of us can go in the hallway and look." Gabriel suggested. "Hm, okay.. I want to go and see, one of you can come with me, but who wants to come with me?" You said, Fritz raised his hand. "I could come with you!" He said.

"Oh, Okay!" You said, "Okay, Doggy, Come on." You said to the doggy that was laying on the floor next to Susie. He got up and walked to you, you picked up the small dog. "Okay. Come on, Fritz!" You said as you walked to your animatronic, Mangle. You and doggy disappeared and went into The Mangle again.

When you woke up again and you were in The Mangle again. You saw that everyone was now back into their animatronics. "Okay, Foxy, Let's go." You said, as you grabbed onto the arm of the other fox animatronic. He nodded and you both left the parts n service room and walked to the hallway in the office.

The night guard flashed the light on the hallway, and I saw on the clock that it was 3 am, almost 4 am. He kept flashing us with the flashlight though and we both leave the hallway. I sighed and went to one of the party rooms, I forgot which one but it had a vent in it, leading to the office.

I looked at the camera for a minute just to scare the night guard a bit. When he clicked away, I looked at the vent and climbed into the vent and started crawling through it. I saw that he clicked on this camera in the vent I'm in so I started making the radio noise again and stared in the camera. He clicked off and I'm guessing rewind the music box.

I peaked out of the vent to see what he was doing and he was on the camera, probably either rewinding the music box or even just flipping through the cameras. I kept making the radio noise, he was overwhelmed, I knew it so when he was on the camera I took this chance to crawl onto the ceiling and hung from the ceiling, still making the radio static noise I was doing.

After awhile of hanging down the 6 am bell went off and I stopped making the radio static noise. I went down off of the ceiling and went in the vent again and went to the same party room I was in and I ran away to kids cove and laid down and powered off.

A/N: So, there we go. Sorry that this chapter took awhile. And also I know that the missing children possess the FNAF 1 animatronics, but at the end of FNAF 2 it said that they were putting the withereds in storage and they fix them up and blah blah blah, they open the FNAF 1 location with them, but it's still kinda confusing, I know.  Love you all. Bye ❤️

Words: 1523