Chapter 2 : The Spoon, The Lolicon, and The Chicken

Back to Hyperion, not long after the promotion of Commander Y/n, or should I say, Captain Y/n of the Hyperion, the Warmaster of Schicksal's infantry, the Lord of all Tactics, Commander of the proud 3rd Division from the Western Branch.

Yes he has that many titles granted to him.

The people are still mourning for their previous Captain's death.

"Captain is dead..........." - One of them said while sobbing, the rest can be seen crying and kneeled on the floor.

"Hey guys we got a new Captain incoming, freshly picked up from the nearest battlefield."

"... CAPTAIN LIVES!! *stomp stomp*" (if you get it, you get it

and yes, you can already guess it)

They changed their mood faster than your ex. And they quickly finished the funeral for the Captain, and changed their clothes into some more elegant, yet serious military uniforms to greet the new Captain.

"What do you think they'll look like? Is it going to be a girl this time?"

"I think they will be a man... Again, as long as they can command us well, then even if they are Honkai beasts, we will still-"

They walked across a human-shaped Honkai beast, who happened to steal Jeans.

"JEANSTEALERS!!!!!!!"

They quickly killed that Honkai beast.

"Ah shite, blood all over the hallway."

"Come on, we'll clean it up later, let's go to see the Captain."

They all ran to the bridge, awaiting for the arrival of their new appointed Captain. They all looked to the elevator, waiting, and waiting... And waiting...

"Captain on bridge!"

The elevator door opened, but instead of seeing the Captain they were expecting for, they see a suicide bomber, who is also a Honkai worshipper.

"DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh crap! Shoot shoot shoot!" - They all drew their guns out, but they were disabled because of the bomber's Honkai worshiper's mysterious energy.

"Behold! Our Lord's sacred energy! Is running through my veins!! I have become one with our Lord!!!!!!"

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!" - The people down below are all panicking, because they are going to die.

Exactly 10 seconds earlier.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!" - You were running on the hallway, making your way to the bridge because Theresa brought you to Hyperion through the extraction ship.

And... Earlier... Exactly 30 seconds earlier.

"Bruh this place is like a maze." - You open one of the doors, and you happens to see a girl, whose hair is long and green, she looks very young, who is standing in front of a mirror and wearing a pink dress.

"...."

"...."

"...."

The girl looked at you the moment you opened the door, her face getting redder by every second. You, although enjoyed the beautiful view in front of your mortal eyes, your sixth sense was telling you that death is coming.

You immediately closed the door quietly and gently ran away.

Then the door bursts open, the girl chased after you, of course, she wore a different costume, not the pink one.