Chapter 12 : Fly Me To The Moon With The Void Queen

While the ship to fly to the moon was getting prepared, you are told to wait inside the meeting room with several cyborgs guarding you.

"Alright I need to let the others know we are going to the moon by somehow." - You thought, there are pens around, but no paper. And the cyborgs are definitely not letting you going to grab papers. "Alright... Remember my training.... The best way to deal with intelligent robots are to destroy them with incomprehensible knowledge of mankind, basically overloading their processing system."

"Uh so mechanical fellas, did you know that in terms of-" - You tried to speak the forbidden words.

"Deactivating, hearing system,"

".... Alright then, you force me to do this..." - You said and shrugged your shoulders. "Who wants a free toaster?"

A cyborg grabbed you by the face, before the other cyborgs came at you.

"DID I JUST HEAR.... TOASTER." - The cyborg said aggressively.

"Yep. A shiny box of metal that is used to prepare bread slices." - You said.

"GIVE."

"Nope. I have conditions." - You said with a smirk on your face as your plan worked.

"What is it?" - The cyborgs asked.

"Papers."

You were released from your handcuffs and started to write on the piece of paper they provided, you tried your best to detail as much as possible so your Valkyries will know that you're going to the Moon.

"Where are the toasters that you promised us." - The cyborg said.

"Oh quiet you." - You said as you were currently busy writing.

As you heard the door open, you quickly threw the piece of paper to the corner of the room, hoping that someone will find it eventually. Grey Snake entered the room once again and this time personally picked you up and got you up to a ship.

"Off to the moon now." - Grey Snake said, as he put you in the seat with several other cyborgs guarding you. As he left the ship, he boarded another bigger one, it seemed like the both of you are going to the Moon togetha.

Shortly after the ships took off to the Moon, Hyperion arrived at their base.

All the Valkyries went together to the underground base, attempted to enter the base, and hopefully they won't meet resistance on their way. They were greeted by guarding cyborgs.

"Unit identified, Valkyries, Schicksal." - The cyborgs spoke with their text-to-speech voice. "What is your purpose here?"

"We demand to meet your current leader on suspicion of kidnapping our Captain." - Himeko stepped out and said.

"Access denied."

"..."

Meanwhile, inside the base.

Jackal was reading a book, and suddenly the main entrance was destroyed, the door bursts open with the guarding cyborgs fellas flying in. Angry Valkyries could be seen walking in with their weapons all loaded, all prepared to screw up anyone that's around.

"..." - Jackal secretly pressed the alarm button to deploy all the available defend robots in the area, before they arrived, she stood up and made her presence known to the Valkyries. "Valkyries! What have you come for??"

"Greetings! Jackal! Of the World Serpent!" - Mei stepped out.

"Greetings Valkyries! How are you this da-"