Raven Blasphemy : Siege of Kolosten

Author's note - MUST READ BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

This is more like a side story, being separated from the main story and has no important connection to the main one, which means you could just read this story for fun, or could skip this story and wait for the main one to continue.

And don't worry for the random details in this story that are used for the main story, I'll have a quick recap for these details in the next chapters, if there is. 

Anyways enjoy the story.

Kolosten - The Church at the outskirts of the village - Where Otto resides.

Near the church, there's some empty lands that were used as farmlands by the locals back then, but due to the limited number of farmers that the town has, they had to reduce using farmlands. Otto bought these lands and set up his own farm on the said lands.

He is a simple man living a simple life now, he only wanted to raise cattles now. He started with chickens, oh sorry, you didn't like me using the word "chicken" at all? That's alright, we all know what you all liked so let's start it again. So Otto started his life as a farmer by raising hens and cocks. Lots of cocks at that.

He can be seen feeding the cocks and the hens, also another clone of him is reinforcing the fences, while some more are digging the holes around the area for some reason. All the Ottos are working now, like normal farmers... Aside from those who are working at the farm, there's also the Ottos helping the villagers, they repair the broken buildings, roads, and also some electrical devices of the townspeople.

It is really hard to say who is the real Otto around here, because all of them looked identical to each other. If there is something that made a single one standing out, it would be the possession of the Void Archive - The first God Key that played a critical role in his whole life.

On the farm, an Otto chopping down a tree to make space saw another Otto was talking to someone on his phone, he stopped and asked out of curiosity. "Hey, who called?"

"It's Ravenblood, he just said fuck you." - Otto said to Otto.

"Huh. Strange. Must have handled a failed mission or what." - Otto went back to chopping wood. "I hope that fucker won't be raging at Thersa..."

"Well, not our business. You know we can't keep interfering with Schicksal from now on, they need to walk by themselves, we've been there long enough." - Otto said.

"Anyways, where's the real Otto at? I think he needed to know this." - Otto said.

"Over there, feeding the cocks. But I don't think you really need to now."

"Yeah, if you say so..."

The real Otto was the one feeding the cocks and hens, only the clones of Otto himself could tell if the others were real or clones. He is enjoying feeding these descendants of dinosaurs. Among the hens, there was this one with beautiful white feathers all over. it doesn't seem to be as wild as the others, it was more patient and looked for food where the others don't group up much.

And the white hen is very chilling, she lets Otto pat her so easily and doesn't struggle when he picks her up. Although this seemed to be random, Otto decided to name these hens and cocks.

"I'll call you Karren." - Otto looked at the white hen in his hands. "You reminded me of her..."

The hen didn't understand, but it was very relaxing on his hands. The others finished eating and they were hanging around.

"Right, I have to name you too... I'll start with you..." - Otto looked at his cattles....

As he named the chickens, the sun slowly set, the others Otto from the forest and the town returned to the church; there were approximately 500 Ottos there, more than twice the town's population. They focused on cooking the dinner and serving it to the others Otto... Also they invited the townspeople, since it's more fun when it's more crowded.