Chapter 7 : The lunatics and the Serpent Lord

Schicksal's laboratory #8.

They are inspecting the corpses of the unusual Honkai beasts retrieved from the Battle of Hyperion yesterday... The reports mentioned a lot of things that haven't been seen before in a Honkai beast... This raised both concern and curiosity of researchers and scientists.

As soon as they got the examples... They started to inspect...

Otto's office.

A while later, Otto would be the first to receive their reports.

"..." - Otto seemed like he couldn't believe what he was reading and seeing. "These beasts' cells are special... They can adapt to any kind of environment with extreme temperature... Also their digestion system is connected to every single cell in the body?... What the?"

"They also required to have a living subject so they can understand the thing better." - Amber said.

"Hm... Capturing these beasts huh. It'll be a problem I guess, we have no record of them before, they appeared first in yesterday's battle. It's hard to know where they are now... I'd think it's the Herrscher of the Void servants... But that does not seem to be the case..."

"We could send out a legion or two to hunt these creatures down, my lord."

"I know." - Otto sighed. "But we don't have any legions available now. Hyperion and its reinforcement are still waiting for extraction."

"Even the Royal Blades?"

"Yes. Even the lunatics... What are they up to I wonder... Maybe I'll call Ravenblo-"

Otto's cock woke up.

"Oh it's feeding time. Mind you, Amber."

"Yes." - Amber sighed and left the office.

Society of Snek's HQ.

To start things off... Let's rewind a bit.

4 years ago. After being released from the Sea of Quanta, Kevin worked as the leader of the World Serpent in order to guide mankind to victory over Honkai.

However, since there's Schicksal, Anti-Entropy and some minor organizations who are doing that, Kevin just said this :

"Meh maybe they don't need a boomer like me."

And then he left the organization in Jackal and Grey Snake's hands, creating the Society of Snek that is of today. A bunch of cyborgs who are addicted to cutting off their own organic limbs and organs then replace them with cybernetic parts. Also they're a bunch of toaster fuckers.

But today... after 4 years. Kevin's sudden, unforseen return has been a big surprise to everyone in this organization. His motives were unknown, but to Grey Snake and Jackal, they could tell one thing from the eyes of their lord...

He is back to defeat Honkai.

"Where's my sword again?" - Kevin asked Gray Snake, accompanied by some cyborgs dressed red robes...

"Oh no... My lord... How about we make you another sword-"

"Answer my question." - Kevin turned back and glared at him.

"....." - Grey Snake has no other choice but to obey his Master's order.

He, the cyborgs led Kevin into a room deep within the facility, through many security systems and reinforced door, they arrived there.

"Months after you left our organization... We started to work on our own a lot without proper organizing and dividing. To the point our budget hit the bottom really hard... We had to sell your sword to recover some of the losses..."