Chapter 11 : Suffering

While the Raven Blasphemy was happening… Theresa, the new Overseer had sent orders to have Hyperion go exterminate all the traitorous forces. But on the way to Kolosten, the Captain, John Y/n, had been kidnapped by a mysterious unit from World Serpent… They are transporting him back to their base.

“Uh… Where the…” - You finally woke up, but your head is hurting so badly that you could lie yourself down at any moment to make it feel better even for a little bit.

“Meat be silent.”

You heard a mechanical voice just right next to you, you looked around just to see a cyborg wearing a red robe sitting right next to you. The cyborg was equipped with a weapon which is pointing at you.

“Meat be stay still.”

"Uhhhh…"

"What the fuck?" - You thought as you going through your memories, because you didn't remember hanging out with cyborg fellas for a drink.

Back on Hyperion.

"Hey Captain I just found this game and I think it'll be a good way to- Captain?" - Bronya walked into your office but didn't find you sitting inside. "... Captain?"

Back to you.

"Uhh who are you guys?" - You asked, ignoring the gun pointed at your forehead.

"Flesh be silent!!" - The cyborg said angrily. "We are the proud mechanical servants of the Society of the Snek organization, division 7, 29th squad!!"

"Uh… world serpent? Why are you kidnapping me? I didn't violate any machine."

"Silent!! We have been sent out to capture you for a secret mission! Our Supreme Grandmaster, Lord, Hero, Savior of Mankind, the Great Serpent, Deliverer of Deliverance, Bearer of Deliverance, Wielder of the Seventh Key, A fucking walking fridge, Emo boi, FUCKING VIRG-"

"Aye is Kevin again isn't he?"

"... Yes."

"Alright so uhm… Where we droppin' bois."

"The moon."

"What?"

"We are escorting you to the moon, but we have received orders to get you to the HQ first… So we can have someeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

The cyborg's text to speech broke.

"...."

"Arriving at, Snake house.”

You looked outside the window, and saw a massive underground base, which the ship is hovering into. There’s a lot of robots working around, you don’t see any sign of humans. You were dragged onto a truck by the cyborgs, seems like you’re going longer

“Hello and welcome to the World Serpent transit system, this automatic train is provided by-” - The driver of the truck said.

“Aw fu-”

Back on Hyperion.

“Hey Captain I cooked a bit too much and I had an extra bowl for you, wouldn’t you mind for a snack.” - Kiana walked into your office with a bowl of… processed food in Chernobyl I guess. But she didn’t see you around. “Huh.”

Back to you in Society of the Snek.

“Ah… If it isn’t John Y/n, the Lord of Hyperion, Warm-” - Grey Snake was the first one to greet you when you’re off from the truck.

“Stop, I don’t want to hear these names, you fatherless machine guy.” - You said as you covered your ears.

“I don’t have a father, for I am a cyborg, cyborgs do not have parents.” - Grey Snake spoke with a monotone instead with a text-to-speech like the other cyborgs do.