1.1 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚

♡♡♡
2018

"Late night?" Celeste asked, sitting beside Gar at the dining table.

Larry had prepared a big breakfast and had ordered everyone to come eat. Or at least sit at the dining table.

"I got us something," Gar answered. He reached into the pocket of his favourite jacket pulling out 2 games and waving them around.

"You robbed the electronic store?"

"No!" He protested

"So you left the money?" She asked raising her brow,

"Also no." Gar scratched his neon hair, "I'm borrowing these," He stated, voice raising an octave as he did so.

"So you stole them," Celeste clarified, a smirk of amusement present on her features.

"Fine, I stole them," Garfield mumbled.

♡♡♡

Celeste tightened the drawstring on her pants, tying the strings into a bow

She knocked on Gar's door, "You ready?" She yelled, earning a muffled "yeah."

Celeste and Gar spent most days together. Whether it was playing video games, watching tv, going to Scooter's, helping each other with their powers, you name it; they were always together.

Garfield reminded Celeste of Elijah in the best way possible, he was a little ray of sunshine which she needed in her life considering her overly pessimistic approach to life.

Gar swung open the door sticking his arm out. Celeste placed her tattoos hand on his forearm teleporting them to the forest that surrounded scooter's.

They both looked around ensuring that no one saw Celeste use her powers.