2.2 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Celeste and Dick spent all night "talking."

Shortly after the kids and Kory left the room, Dick aided Celeste in getting changed. Well...they didn't get far seeing as Dick had made a move and kissed the woman who kissed back this time.

In other words, they had sex. Three times.

Sure Celeste was injured but Dick was surprisingly gentle and he did all the work, like a true gentleman. Because of this, she woke up in a pretty happy mood, they both did.

Grayson lifted the duvet that kept them both warm, "you cold?" He teased glancing down at her chest. The detective leaned out of the bed, picking up his t-shirt from last night and handing it to CJ who only had a thong on.

"You're so funny," she said sarcastically accepting the shirt and slipping it over herself. When Celeste pulled the shirt over her head she grazed her side, wincing at one of the many burns she had on her body, "You gotta take it easy CJ," Celeste took a deep breath hoping to ease the pain, "You okay?"

CJ reluctantly nodded pressing her palm to her torso hoping to reduce the stinging sensation, "I can't stop thinking about the asylum. I was so sure that Elijah would be there, I compelled Adamson there is no way he could've lied,"

Dick came and sat next to Celeste placing a hand over her shaking knee, "Maybe he was there," she turned to him in confusion, "maybe he was somewhere else in the asylum,"

"And I just left him, again,"

"You had a telekinetic outburst, the building's systems malfunctioned so whatever system they were using to hold him would've been void, and he would've got out," Brown met brown as Dick placed his hand under Celeste's clenched jaw, "its not your fault, you can't keep worrying CJ you need to rest,"