1.9 𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

1.9 𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩) 𝘾𝙅 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙮/𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚. 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Dick had ended up coming back alone, prompting CJ to ask the question of where Jason went. She was quite disappointed that Robin number two didn't return as she enjoyed the little time she had spent with him, they even had nicknames for each other.

She never got an answer to her question seeing as Kory had been eager to discuss the Adamson situation.

Currently, the alliance were spread out in the kitchen discussing Adamson's ultimatum. He wanted to talk to Rachel and Rachel only.

Of course, Adamson knew that he was limited in what he asked for; if he gave Celeste any indication that he wouldn't be helpful a dagger would pierce his heart. Rachel paced around the room in frustration, for the past 5 minutes her and Grayson were going back and forth. The younger girl more than willing to talk to the doctor.

"I need to talk to him, alone." She demanded.

Garfield, Celeste and Koriand'r had been staying out of the argument letting the other two fight it out by themselves.

It was entertaining to watch in all honesty especially since Rachel was like a mini Grayson in some ways. Both were incredibly stubborn and would do anything to protect the ones they love; that explains why Rachel's so adamant about talking to Adamson and why Dick is so against it.

"I don't think that's a good idea," the detective replied, running a hand through his hair.

Celeste couldn't help but watch as he did so, admiring him for a moment. Gar gently nudged her wiggling his eyebrows.