2.0 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡

𝙏𝙒 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚!!

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Celeste dropped Adamson's arm. Her own staying by her side, equipped with the handgun she fashioned earlier.

X had teleported them into the asylum; luckily for her, she had been to that specific location many times allowing her to easily visualise the space.

As far as she was aware, Dick & Kory were attempting to plan a break-out heist and Rachel & Gar were talking in one of the many rooms.

CJ felt a shift in her powers, she looked down at the handgun and noticed the colour had faded to dark burgundy, "Let me guess. This place is insulated with coal."

Robert looked up from the desk draw he was fudging around in, "I knew one day you would be back for me,"

Celeste shrugged, although she could feel the effects of the coal it didn't block out her powers completely, "It seems you have built a tolerance." Adamson stated, "must have something to do with Dr Caulder, the coal in the medication he gave you wasn't concentrated enough to properly harm you,"

CJ whipped her head around to face the doctor. She was currently guarding the door to his office waiting for the older man to find the correct door key he needed to unlock Elijah's cell seeing as he was kept in the basement of the asylum rather than with the other experiments, "What did you say?"

Adamson continued to rummage for the key not bothering to face soldier number ten, "Dr Caulder's medicine. The key ingredient was coal however he diluted the dosage so whenever your powers were dulled they would come back stronger. Not very helpful on his part."