1.7 𝙏𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙓𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Both Robins grabbed one of Adamson's legs dragging him through the parking lot. Celeste had left them to it, using the pocket square Adamson had to wipe the slightly wet liquid from her skin. She had been extra cautious of her blood enduring that it doesn't make contact with Robin one and two.

"Man, dude looks dead." Robin two stated, a gleam in his eye. In all honestly, Jason was just happy to be there.

"He's alive, unfortunately,"

"This is awesome!" Robin two chirped, "Robin and Robin, in action, aided by a total babe,"

Celeste turned to Dick mouthing the words "total babe," in confusion,

"Who the hell are you?"

Robin turned to Dick in what seemed to be confusion, "Jason Todd," he said, the words falling from his lips with a tone that implied that Dick should know him, "The new Robin, Robin 2.0 right?"

By now both Robins had finished dragging Adamson leaving him laying on the ground below the trunk of the car. "Hey, seriously, man, it's an honour to meet you," Jason turned to Celeste giving her a wink, "It's an honour to meet you too."

Jason Todd held his hand out for a fist bump which Dick reluctantly accepted, Celeste giggled at the expression on the older man, "How cute,"

Grayson opened the trunk preparing to shove Adamsons body into the back of it however he was cut off by Celeste gently manoeuvring him out of the way. She picked up Robert with her bloody hand ensuring to smear her blood on him. His skin sizzled causing Dick and Jason to focus on her momentarily. Adamson was shoved into the back of the car bloody and beaten.

If he wasn't needed she would've killed him by now.

"I always wondered what this moment was gonna be like, never thought that when it happened I'd be saving your life."