1.8 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠

♡♡♡

Celeste exited the bathroom passing Adamson on the way

Celeste exited the bathroom passing Adamson on the way. He was left slumped outside, handcuffed to a railing on the side.

"Yo Jason that water pressure was amazing," she yelled out searching for Robin number two, however upon arrival she couldn't find Dick or his replacement.

Celeste had spotted a stack of magazines on the side and a nice sofa next to them. She took of her air force placing them beside the couch.

To fill the absence of the two boys Celeste flicked through the magazines, calling her mind as she read pointless information on artists and fancy watches.

Tegan was dragged into the venue's parking lot.

In the middle of the semi circle they created, Dr Adamson stood with a beaten Elijah.

"Eli," Tegan choked out, his head being forced up by Adamson.

Amalia was forced down next to her, both assassins kneeling on the floor.

"I told you what would happen if you continued to disobey me, soldier,"

He held up the discarded dagger against Elijah's throat.

More soldiers stood behind Tegan as they aimed to control her movement and reduce the thrashing.

An ear splitting scream erupted from beside her, tears streaming from Tegan's eyes as Amalia screamed louder.

The blade ghosted over Elijah's neck, a small incision was made to gauge a reaction from the solder. Adamson decided the reaction was too small for him so he forced the blade in deeper, slicing number 11's throat. Letting him "bleed" out onto the gravel floor.

"Like father like son," he commented, a smile present on his features.

X drew in a deep breath, reaching for Amalia's cuffs. Tegan siphoned the power from them, redirecting (and amplifying) the currents to the electric cars, feeding them until they eventually blew up, along with every power line in the car park.