Chapter 13

Percys pov
(A/n bet you didn't see that coming)

My eyes opened.
I began to cough.
Blood
Will came rushing in as I began to cough up more blood.
"Percy percy we need you to sit up right now" will yelled at me
I did as I walk told and immediately ambrosia was shoved in my mouth I instantly felt better
"How you feeling percy"
"Like I got stabbed" I mumbled.
I was meant to be dead right now!
They should have left me to die.
"PERCY!!!" Someone yelled. next thing I know someone wraps there arms tight around my neck.
"How could you do that you stupid stupid idiot why the hell would you try to kill yourself seaweed brain" this person kept rambling on.
Wait hold up.
Seaweed brain?
"Annabeth" I whispered tears forming I'm my eyes.
Annabeth burst out crying straight into my shoulder, my only response was to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer.
I hadn't held Annabeth in so long, and I never thought I would do It again.
I pulled her closer again so there was no gap between us. I rested my chin on her head takin in the sent of lemon shampoo.
"Percy, why would you do that" ️Annabeth pulled away and looked me in the eyes
"I, I couldn't take it" I whispered tears threatened to spill.
"Oh percy" ️Annabeth kissed me square on the lips.
Love and passion filled the kiss as our lips moved in perfect sync whit each other.
"Annabeth I cant" I breathed as we pulled back.
"Grover told me what happened with you and my mum, it's ok percy I know now" Annabeth knew the truth, she knew I loved her.
"I love you so freaking much annabeth" I replied before kissing her again.
Another thing I never thought I would do again

Sorry it's short guys I'll up date soon I promise