Chapter 15

Percys pov

️Annabeth had spent the night in my cabin curled up to my chest we had recently woken up and we're just cuddling in bed for a while.

"I'm so sorry Annabeth"
"About what" she asked
"Everything I caused this wise girl and I'm so so sorry"
️Annabeth propped herself up on her elbows so she was now directly above Me.
"You don't have to be sorry seaweed brain this is all on my mother" she let out a soft laugh that made everything seam better for a second or two!
But it was quickly washed away by a storm of pain.
For once in her life Annabeth chase was wrong! This wasn't her mums fault this was mine. I could have made up an excuse told we that I had to do it but I couldn't tell her why! But I didn't I said if isn't love her anymore and I said it harshly, all of this, annabeths comma, camps pain, camps hatred towards me, my own pain it was all my fault!

i knew annabeth was trying to make me feel better and that most of camp had forgiven me but i couldn't shake the feeling it was like someone had burnt it into my brain.
"hey perse ready to go train, we've got capture the flag tonight"

"umm yeah lets go wise girl"

hey guys so i decided that im going to start posting on mondays and fridays but im warning you now they will be short chapters like this but im hopping youre ok with that as im posting twice a week anyway if theres anything you specifically want in the book let me know ok comment and all love you guys