1

(A/N: !TW! I am in no way saying SA/R**e is acceptable nor am I enabling it within this story. I am just warning that it is present within this backstory of the moon goddess(Mostly alluded to). Not to be assumed as Dahyun of TWICE.)

The Moon Palace was home to none other than its goddess, Song Dahyun. Her story is the beginning of this story...

Dahyun once was a mere mortal girl. A girl with unnatural white hair & steel gray eyes. Her life seemingly had improved when she met who we'll call Not-So-Charming. They fell in love quick & were inseparable. 

All was great until that one night... A bonfire in the woods was intimate in all the right ways for young couples & the further bonding of friends. Not-So-Charming had lured Dahyun into the woods with feigned innocent intentions.

One second they were harmlessly flirting & getting closer. The next Dahyun was fighting for her life. Once alone she had no more tears to cry. The moonlight shining down on the clearing where she sat seemed to be making a path of some kind.

With what was left of her strength, Dahyun followed the path. At the end of this beautiful path she is met with a magnificent castle. As she walked inside for shelter, Dahyun was met with a sparkling crown. No one seemed around to claim it & it called out to her. 

So slowly approached the throne & took a seat. Almost in a flash a girl who seemed to be the embodiment of the sun placed said crown upon Dahyun' head. "다현아, 다시는 너에게 피해가 없을 거야. 당신은 이제 달의 여신입니다," (No harm will come to you ever again, Dahyun ah. You are now a goddess of the moon,) the woman said before disappearing as quickly as she had appeared. Dahyun moved a hand to her stomach as she was pregnant.

Dahyun first began filling her home with trustworthy staff, first using her palace as a refuge for woman. Eventually Dahyun had given birth to male nonuplets. Nine babies who she decided to gift upon families who couldn't have children of their own. However, no one was expecting of what these nine babies mysterious births would bring the mortal world...