{6} Meet Yuma

(A/N: !TW! -Abusive behavior! This is in no way advocating for abusive behavior. However, sadly many people suffer from abusive behavior in everyday life. This is not meant to trigger or harm anyone... Nor is this to be used to poke fun at other people' suffering.)

Yuma wasn't the smallest of his kind, but he sure endured far worse. You see, the family who took Yuma in were exceptionally loving in the beginning. Before his animalistic features became obvious... Now he wasn't treated as well.

His so-called-adoptive-family treated him like the ultimate burden. Like a pet. Something to control because it was cautious of the world outside. Even now, Yuma was sat across from the man who was supposed to be his father... Yuma felt noting but absolute disgust & pain.

"ユマ、そんな目で見ないでください。 私が言ったのは、あなたはナイーブだということだけでした。 どうして森の中のあの変人たちを友達だと思うのですか?" (Stop looking at me like that, Yuma. All I said was that you're naive. What makes you think those freaks in the woods are you friends ?) His adoptive father was absolutely terrible. He always did this. Tried to make Yuma bend to his will. So that Yuma was always controlled. "They aren't freaks. They are my friends. I can't believe that you think I am naive for trusting the only people worthy of my trust."

His father smirked as he let out a dark chuckle. "Talking back, are we ? You've certainly gotten more bold in the last few weeks, Yuma." Yuma knew the time was approaching. He was supposed to meet his friends in the woods at their spot. So he said something he never would've said to his father, "私はあなたのおもちゃではありません。 私はあなたのペットではありません。 しかし、私はあなたの息子ではありません。" (I am not your toy. I am not your pet. Most importantly, I am not your son.) His father slammed his hand on the table before pointing an accusing finger in Yuma' direction.

"Once you leave... Don't fucking come back. If you come back here I'll kill you." Yuma glared back before quickly gathering some of his things. He needed to leave now. Once he had his things Yuma ran. He never looked back. He mindlessly ran until he reached the meeting spot. All of his friends meeting up at planned.

No one was prepared for what happened under the sparkling moonlight...