bang bang.

HARLOW chicago

HARLOW
chicago.

"jermaine please fuck outta my face please"
"you want me to fuck yo face"
"move" i slapping the shit outta him which resulted in me feeling cold metal to my temple.

"do it" i said rolling my neck. he brought the gun down to my foot and shot right next to it, making the gun graze my foot.

"JERMAINE WTF" I screamed out in pain.
"told you stop fuckin playin wimme."
"no you stop playin wimme" i said limping over to the a couch where the gun was at and shot him in his hand.

"bra wtf is wrong wit you" he said pushing me, making us full on fight.
after a couple mins we realized we were both injured and drove ourselves to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"so what happened here?" the doctor asked, making the both of us look at each other.

"uhhh we were at the park and a fight broke out which caused a shooting. they were shooting everywhere which caused me and my boyfriend to get hit." i lied, which made him smirk at me when he heard boyfriend.

"ok well neither of y'all have major injuries, so im gonna patch yall up and get y'all outta here." she said getting the supplies.

after about 30 mins we were done and back in the car. it was quiet until he spoke.

"so im yo boyfriend?"
"no fuck you dumb bitch"
"don't make me swerve this car"
"fuck you idc"
"mann shut up, you just yappin bra" he said before pulling up in front of my house. i tried to get out, but he locked the doors.

"jermaine unlock the door, im tired"
"im sorry zaina" he apologized, calling me my real name.
"jermaine let me out" he sighed in defeat before kissing me on the cheek before opening the door.

he stayed there til he saw me go in. i walked in the door and kicked off my shoes, sighing about what happened today. i showered and did the rest of my night routine before goin to sleep.

man fuck that nigga🙄

-got a toxic one fa yall😂😘