moved on.

ZAINA chicago

ZAINA
chicago.

4 MONTHS LATER

"hello?"
"yea mama, you still coming to brunch" my friend baelei asked. I met her when I first moved to burbank. She is my nail tech, but we also became good friends because she helped me with my pregnancy.

"yea i am, just running a lil late, jream there?"
"almost"

Jream is baelei's friend that she introduced me to and she definitely knows how to get turnt, and she a stripper. Her fine ahh.

"ok, lemme know when your there."
"ight" i said hanging up before i got a call from jermaine.

He has been so wishy washy lately. I haven't heard from him in 2 months and that's because his mom had to force him to reach out. I don't even know why he's calling me now.

"what now jermaine"
"so you got a new boy toy huh?"
"jermaine please, if it's not about our son then i don't want you calling me."

Jermaine was referring to this guy I met one day. I was running late for an appointment and my car broke down and he came and helped me. He's a real gentleman regardless of me being pregnant. We've been taking it slow for now.

"nah cause how you put hoeing with my baby in yo stomach."
"boy bye who out here hoeing. and this barely yo baby, you just donated the sperm. you haven't been to one appointment and you don't even care about him foreal so stop it"
"nahh cus why my homie saying he saw you at the mall wit that nigga."
"bye jermaine and stop spying on me" i said hanging up as I pulled up to the restaurant.

I calmed my nerves before walking into the restaurant and seeing my girls.

"ahhh zai zaiiii" baelei said running over to me, giving me hug before jream followed.
"zai babyyyy and my lil zaioir" she said rubbing my stomach. as we all sat down.

"so, how is  everything?" jream asked as they ate appetizer.
"girl jermaine just called me on sum bullshit as usual, i told him if it ain't about our son that he needa leave me alone"
"wait so why he call?" -baelei.

"talm bout sum one of his homies saw me out to eat with mar the other day" i said rolling my eyes.
"wait so the nigga got mfs keeping tabs n shit."
"i guess so"

"hey im Alyssa, may i take your order?" the waitress said coming up to us as we finished our conversation.

-jermaine such a bitch!!