better.

ZAINAnassau, bahamas

ZAINA
nassau, bahamas

TWO MONTHS LATER...

I was out here in nassau recovering. I had to get my mental right for my baby. Zaioir was turning one soon and I was gonna be back by then.

I woke up and did my hygiene before calling jermaine. him and my mom were taking care of zai while i was recovering.

"hello"
"yea, zai sleep?"
"nope, he right here" he turned around the camera to showcase him watching cocomelon.
"awwww look at my baby" i cooed. "zai, zai"
"ha, lil nigga ignoring you" jermaine said laughing.

"zaioir" i called out while jermaine put the camera in his face. he started jumping and smiling. moments like this make me really miss my baby.

"hey babyyyy" i smiled while he was just babbling random words.
"he gotta appointment tmr, you got any ideas for his party"
"maybe spiderman or sum"

"wassup wit you tho, you good?"
"mhm, i should be back by his birthday. you doing good"
"yea im holding up ight"
"i miss you"
"i miss you too, im sorry"
"you don't have to keep apologizing jermaine. im over it and ready for us to move on from it."
"ight, well im finna take him to see yo mama. call me later."
"ok, love you"
"love you too" he said hanging up.

ughhhh, so ready to go home.

-welp. a little life update. i wasn't gonna kill her or play wit yall emotions like i did on sure thing😭😭 but, yall wanna sequel?