who?

HARLOWchicago

HARLOW
chicago.

THREE MONTHS LATER..

"bra omg" i said standing up and flushing the toilet. I had just got done throwing up my breakfast again. For the 3rd day in a row.

"baby i think you need to take this" skull said handing me a pregnancy test.
"when you get this?"
"yesterday when i went to go see my sister"
"did you get more"
"mhm, already in the bathroom."
"ughhh ok"

5 mins later...

I flipped the 3 tears over and saw
*PREGNANT*

"bro" i said crying, sitting down on the floor.
"bae what's wrong" he said walking in the bathroom
"im pregnant"

*pause the story*

now here's the thing, im not crying because im pregnant, like yea im scared but no. im crying because it's either jermaine's or skull's. and if it's jermaine's, then all hell gon break loose. so i might needa talk to him.

*back to the regularly scheduled program*

"you ain't happy bout that?"
"idk" i said kinda lying.
"you wanna go to the doctor?"
"yea, lemme go by myself tho, it'll give me time to think"
"ok, just be safe"
"ight"

A COUPLE HOURS LATER..

I went to the doctor and of course, they confirmed my pregnancy, so now I had to go talk to jermaine.

"hello"
"waddup zai"
"um we need to meet up"
"for what?"
"can we just talk jermaine" i said switching lanes.
"uhhh right now?"
"jermaine ion care bout whatever bitch you got over there, i just need to talk to you"
"uhhh ok gimme a min"
"just finish up wtv you doin cus im almost there" i said before hanging up.

I stopped off at popeyes before going to his house to buy some time and get whatever bitch up out there. I don't even wanna argue, I just want to let him know the situation and prepare him for the outcome.

-welp, yall choose from here and im thinking about giving this book an actual plot so, should i?