who? part 2

ZAINAchicago

ZAINA
chicago.

"jermaine open the door" i said standing here at the door. i gave his ass plenty of time to get whatever bitch he had gone.

it took him bout a good 5 mins to open this door.

"waddup"
"hey" i said goin in, immediately scrunching my face up. "it smell like sex ew"
"that ain't why you came over here"
"you right we needa talk"
"ight so you finally ready to talk about that" he said sitting down across from me.
"no, i said what i said about that. i came here to tell you that im pregnant, it's either yours or skull's."

"wait so you just gon disregard my feelings"
"yes because you disregarded mines when you decided to lay down with my best friend"
"ok so then you here now, so we might as well talk it out"
"i came here to let you know the situation that we're in. if you are the father, then we can discuss what happened afterwards." I said getting ready to go.
"Ight so what you wanna do"
"you take a dna test, we can schedule when but that can be arranged over text." I said walking out.

AN HOUR LATER

I decided to go to my moms house because I just needed clarity on this whole situation.

I knocked on her door a couple of times and she answered a couple seconds later.

"you pregnant ain't you?"
"what?" I said laughing and walking in.
"girl bye i been dreaming bout fish, why you make me a grandma and im only 37?"
"ma please, it's way more to the story"
"it's by that bitch boy Jermaine annit"
"idk"
"what you mean you don't know?"
"it's either him or my new boyfriend"
"uhhhh ok, so what are you gonna do."

"if it's my boyfriend's you'll get to meet him and we continue our relationship"
"and as of jermaine"
"me and him are going to co-parent and im goin a move to a suburb probably. clear my head for me and the baby"
"good choice, but i think you should do it either way"
"why?"
"you've been dealing with too much. you need a chance to properly heal from jermaine and this baby is the perfect opportunity to do so. no matter who the father is, co-parent and heal before you do anything."
"your right ma, but it's getting late so i gotta go"
"ok baby come see me again soon" we said hugging and exchanging some more words before i headed home.

-lowkey finna untoxicfy this book, jus wanna see my baby happy and healthy🥹