breakfast and breakdowns.

(this might be a short chapter)

ZAINA
chicago.

"bae let's play a game" i said cooking breakfast for me and mar. i was making grits, biscuits, bacon, and sausage.

"what game?"
"confessions"
"ight you go first"
"ok, i bet you don't know that i know you been cheating on me with lauren" i said catching him off guard.
"what?"
"and i bet you didn't know that i knew you was fucking her before we started dating" i said stirring the grits up.
"baby what you talking bout"
"and i bet you ain't know that i know she pregnant, with your baby right now" i said throwing the grits on him.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK" he said yelling in pain.
"don't. you, ever. call. me. a. bitch" i said punching him in between every word.

flashback

We were currently on the way to get food when mar stopped off in some building for something. But he left his phone.

And you know if a bitch curious, she gotta find out.

Me being me I grabbed his phone and instantly went thru his messages.

Lauren

the dna test came back.

and what it say?

its yours. how we gon tell zaina.

we cant
yk we cant

ok but we might as well come clean

i mean it's gone this far, what's the point

My heart dropped after I read them. He got her... pregnant? Tears started to fall down my eyes. As he came in the car, i quickly wiped them.

"you good baby?" he said sitting down in the seat.
"yea baby" i said smiling and kissing him on the cheek. "let's go"

flashback over

"MAN FUCK YOU" he said getting up and leaving out.

I sat there trying to process what just happened before I dropped to my knees and broke down.

"please please make it stop" i mumbled, rocking back and forth.

god, is this my karma💔

-gotcha bitch!! madea who?