be a man.

ZAINAchicago

ZAINA
chicago.

A WEEK LATER...

today mar was coming to get his shit from my house. everything was already tied up in garbage bags, ready to go.

i was doing some work on the computer when the door opened and i knew it was mar.

"waddup" he said and i ignored him, so he sat down if front of me.
"what you need, yo shit already at the door" i said grabbing his keys and taking my key off.
"i need you to know how much of a hoe you are, i know you was fucking jermaine"
"ok and?" i shrugged.
"you crazy ass bitch" he said making me stand up and start to push him out. it got to the point where we were arguing in the drive way.

"YOU WERE WAY WORSE AND WHY DO YOU CARE YOU WERE FUCKING LAUREN"
"STILL, HOW YOU GON GET MAD AT ME WHEN YOU WAS BEIN A HOE" he screamed back, so i slapped him.

he pushed me into the grass and got on top of me holding me down.

"GET OFF OF ME, GET OFF" i yelled but he didn't even budge. i lifted my leg up which made my knee hit his balls, making him roll up off me.

I ran to my car and got in goin to Jermaine's house. While driving I saw that mar was following me, so i sped up and eventually pulled up at his house, with mar right behind me.

"NIGGA MOVE" I said getting out the car as he stepped out the car with a gun.

"SHOOT ME NIGGA"
"BITCH SHUT UP"
"SHOOT ME, BE A MAN" i said getting his face.
"BITCH MOVE" he said shooting the ground, making jermaine come out the house.

"man wtf" he mumbled, his eyes widening at the situation.

"SHOOT ME KAMARI, PULL THE TRIGGER" I yelled making him throw the gun on the ground.

"YEA TOU BITCH ASS NIGGA, CANT EVEN DO THAT" I said picking the gun up and letting off 3 shots, 2 in his leg and one in his arm.

"BITCH"

"aye aye come here" Jermaine said trying to grab me, but i pushed him off and got into my car, driving to my moms house.

I didn't even know how to feel, my life was getting worse and worse. I've been beat on, raped, cheated on, been the one cheating, and I can't take it. I need everything gone, all my problems, gone.

let the wheel go.

let the wheel go.

let the wheel go.

I listened to the voices, letting the wheel go and closing my eyes to see where the road will take me.

Eventually I felt the car jump before i blacked out.

-cliffhanger..