Chapter 2

He opened the door got shocked to see his parents along with his manager. By now he was fuming in anger! Thinking the audacity of him! His manager was hiding behind his mom.

' what a morning!' he thinks to himself. As his parents ushered in with their belongings, he had no choice but to tell them the inevitable. There's no escape.

His dad already looked at him suspiciously. So finally after breakfast he managed to tell them that he's going to bigg boss house and he has already signed the contract and there's no going back. His mom was upset and started crying immediately. He tried his best to pacify them and make them understand the financial aspect of it.
With that his dad instantly said ' don't do this for me! I always taught you live life on your free will'
Fahmaan assured them that it was his choice and he wants to do this as it will benefit his career. The look on his dads face was clear indication that he didn't buy it. But what's done is done.

After the emotional morning he went to his bedroom and took his manager with him locked the door - gave him a scolding and asked him why was he calling and brought his parents without his knowledge. His manager kept mum on the second question instead answered the first one.
He replied ' endemol wants to have another meeting today to discuss the perspective of....', he slightly got tensed and finished saying ' you and sumbul coming this season. They are willing to nudge the contract as per your convenience if you can convince her'
By hearing this, Fahmaan had enough. He shouted and said ' I told them before we are not a package deal! It's her choice. Besides I would never let her or even think of sending her to that place again. Everything is not about their TRP. Sumbul is important to me and I will never want her to suffer!'
His manger quietly left the room and later the house knowing he's not gonna do any more meetings with the team.

'What a morning' - fahmaan thought to himself. With that he finally took his phone in his hands was about to reply at that moment his mom came to his room said
' I know exactly why you're doing this. Your big speech doesn't make a difference to me. You have been the backbone of us ever since your brother left us. As your said neither of us wants you do this out of compulsion' with teary eyes his mom left his room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

He really needed some air to digest everything. With everything that's GOING  wrong he needed one last break before he goes to that hell house. With that determination he called her and said let's meet up I have something important to talk about and let's go a drive tonight.

Sumbul was still pretty pissed off at him for ghosting her for a few days but he seems concerned so gave a yes to his plan. Looked forward to seeing him tonight.

--------------------------------------

Precap - You and I