Chapter 4

I am not an native hindi speaker as I am not Indian. So I will try to put hindi here pardon me for hinglish spelling mistakes. Trying make it more authentic.
And all the medical talks it's just my writing.
___________________________________________

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

While waiting on the other side for his mom to pick up the phone, Fahmaan has been dreading this but he has know his dad's condition and accept the reality.

'Hello, khaise ho beta' she says

'Main thik, ab papa ki health kaisa hain?'

' he's tired from all the all doctors visit and..' she replies dejectedly

'and...' with growing concern in his voice

' Well it has spread to his whole body, immediate treatment of chemo should be done' she says almost crying

Fahmaan couldn't reply after this, he doesn't know how to console his mom. His memories keeps going back to his brothers situation....

' hello, bittu you there?'

Hearing her he snaps out of his trance. And replies ' haan haan main hoon yaha. Don't worry ma. Main sab dekh Lunga. Aap sirf aapna or dad ka kheyal rakhe. Or PAISO KI  chinta toh bilkul e mat kijiye ga'

His mom gets called by his dad she cuts the call and told him she will call later.

Fahmaan is in deep thought about the monetary aspect of it. He instantly calls his accountant and asks him regarding his savings and report him back to him ASAP.

With this determination, he thinks to himself I will not lose another dear one at any cost one. He will do whatever it takes.

-( shit I just realized! ASR AND FAHMAAN BOTH LOST THEIR BROTHERS. NO WONDER THOSE PAIN SCENES FELT SO Real IN IMLIE) -

2 days later

As Fahmaan sits down with accountant to get a full cost of medical expenses and months of treatment - he sees there seems to somewhat shortage of FUNDS. Specifically since he wants to send his dad to best doctors and hospital in Mumbai.

Fahmaan thinks he needs to get the fund by hook by crook.

Fahmaan hasn't been working in a TV serial for a year now. His show was concluded a year back and he hasn't liked anything else that has come his way.

After his accountant goes away, he kept THINKING ON what to do .... at that moment his manager calls.

'Hello sir'

' yes, what's up'

' mujhe pata hain aap nahi kaarege par bhi...'

' kya!? Tell me clearly!'

' WOH Endemodol ke team se call aaya hain they are willing to negotiate on everything if you say yes'

Fahmaan literally got up from his couch. Without even a second thought -

' how much are going to pay me?!'

His manager couldn't believe him tone.

'sir, aap kya mazak kar rahe hain mere saath? Aapne toh Pehle e Na kiya tha? Phir aaj ese baat?!'

' do what I asked you! And let me know and yes, I haven't said yes or no. I just need to everything before I consider. Set up e meeting with the team'

His manager was over the moon.
He said - 'ji Sir main abhi karta hoon'

Fahmaan knew his situation was desperate but even if he says yes to BB he will do on his own accord for sure.

By the end of that week he had signed the contract with Endemodol and being the highest paid that season.

Flashback ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fahmaan continues

' so much has happened. I don't where to begin'

Sumbul seeing his hesitancy, holds his hand and smiles  at him and says ' don't worry, I am here for you'

Fahmaan gets comfortable with her gesture and begin with telling her about his dad disease. And almost gets teary eyed and tries his best to hold his emotions. Sumbul straight away hugs him tightly, he too hugs her back. He couldn't control him anymore and he sheds a tear and says ' jungli, it's been so hard!'

Sumbul gently cups his face and says ' I know! But your the  strongest person I know. You can hail this STORM.' and kisses his forehand. He slightly smiles and wipes his eyes. As they broke away from each other, he says ' khaise mature ban jaati hain tui kabhi kabhi jungli!'

'main hu mature!' pouting she replies.

' you said you have something else to say'

Fahman replies ' now time for shock!' with out any delay he continues ' I have signed biggboss this season , I will be going to hell House next month'

Fahmaan carefully observes her change in expression from shock to disappointment to sadness.
After a few minutes she finally replies ' aur tui yeh mujhe ab bata raha hain?!' clearly pissed. Fahmaan was actually enjoying kinda riling her up.

She again ask ' oh hello! Kya! EXPLAIN. HOW COME NEWS PEOPLE KNOW THIS STUFFS BEFORE ME!'

When he could tell she's becoming a little emotional, he side hugs her and says
' listen, not that I wanna go but I have to. The amount of money needed for dad's treatment that's a lot'

Sumbul was about to say you could have taken from me but she didn't knowing what an egoistic man he is. So she kept mum.

She simply said - ' achcha!' looks down sadly. SEEING her cute expression HE pulls her cheeks and said ' don't worry. Bigg boss mera kuch nahi kar paaye ge. I will come back in 3 weeks.'

'tune MG sign kiya hain?'

He says 'yes'

She gives him a mischievous smiles and says ' thik hain. I will manage somehow. I will annoy someone else when your not gonna be here. Hmm who could it be, I got it- Shiv. Waise bhi people like our jodi' and winks at him. Sumbul knows he can deny as much as he wants it definitely bothers him a little even though she told him several times she sees Shiv only as a brother.

Hearing that Fahmaan rolls his eyes and says ' sure sure! Mujhe kya, Dost hain na foh tera'

Sumbul laughs and says' ho gaya pretense.
Let's go home. It's late '

Fahmaan turns to her and says' tera kuch urgent hain kal'

Sumbul replies 'no. I just have one Instagram ad that I need to shot' and asks him ' kyun!?'....

Fahmaan ' mere ghar ruk ja aj. Movie bhi dekh lege ge'. Seeing him asking so earnestly
She gives him a shy smile and says -
'accha thik hain' to which he gives her a wide smile.

'But isn't you're parents in your home?!?' she says

' they are in Mumbai but went to my sisters a while back and said they will stay there tonight' fahmaan replies and winks at her

'okay.let me just call saniya and papa' sumbul gives him a shy smile.

After a while they reach Fahmaan's home.
Sumbul changes into her pj's which she left last time they had a sleepover. Fahmaan's put on a movie on netflix, they get comfortable on the couch. Sumbul habitually holds his arm and watching the movie. Sumbul was enjoying the movie to the fullest and giving from happy to sad to comical expression. Fahmaan was simply enjoying watching his jungli and her antics.

Almost midnight the movie was finishing, sumbul is half asleep on his shoulder and he doesn't wanna wake her up so he carries her to the guest bedroom and lays her on the bed and puts the quilt on top of her.
When he's leaving the room, he sits beside her on the bed and thinks -

' Some goodbyes will be the hardest before going to BB. Especially you jungli. I don't know what unnamed relation is this. But the comfort and attachment is different. Gosh I will miss you so much' and he pecks her cheeks and was about to get up then sumbul blabbers in her sleep with a frown on her forehead ' fahmaan why are you going to BB? You won't like it'!?! And rolls to the other side.

Fahmaan simply laughs a little bit and leave the room turning the lights off and goes to his room to sleep.