Chapter 5

Next Morning

Fahmaan was woken up by his mom's call. When he opened his eyes some sound's coming from his kitchen, he saw sumbul making chai.

Sumbul was getting the milk from the fridge and gasped seeing him ' you scared me! I thought you were still sleeping'

Fahmaan pulls her cheeks a little and said
' chai bana rahi hain! Wah wah!'

She smirks and says ' sirf mere liye bana rahi hoon'

' kyun? I want as well!' fahmaan replies getting annoyed

Sumbul seeing his face ' arey of course hum dono ke liye kar rahi hoon!' ' CHILL BABA'

Fahmaan playing her with her hair and asks
'accha! What do you want for breakfast'

Sumbul looking down and says
' I can't stay long. Ghar jaana hain. Manager ke saath meeting hain aur saniya ko bhi chorna hain'

Fahmaan understood her hesitancy even though he was a little sad knowing she will leave soon and says ' koi nahi! We can at least have tea in peace'
And smiles widely at her so that she doesn't feel guilty.

Sumbul also smiles and pours the tea in two cups signals him to join her in the living space.

When their done with morning tea sumbul was about to go and change her clothes, fahmaan suddenly pulls her into a hug. Taken aback a little she also reciprocates.

Fahmaan been in deep thought ever since she said she will leave soon-  jungli thora aur ruk jaati. Kuchi din toh hain mere pass. Phir pata naahi kab usse... Thinking this he hugged her....

Sumbul murmurs putting her head on his chest and says jokingly ' aajkal baada pyaar ae raha hain! Kya? You will get a lot of girls in BB. You will be able to hug them, don't worry'

' you won't be there no! I will miss you so much Jungli' he replies absentmindedly.

Sumbul gets shocked as this was the first time Fahmaan was actually showing emotions and she breaks the hug looks at him ' Tui thik hain! Main majak kar rahi hoon'

Realization finally dawns on him what he said in the spur of the moment ' kya main bhi kabhi kabhi bolta hoon. Tui deserve nahi karti though'

Sumbul playfully slaps him and says
'now I feel normal' ' accha main ab jaati hoon'
---------------------------------------------------------------

When she was about to enter the lift fahmaan holds her hands and says
' I did meant what I said on the couch' and sumbul gets teary and she was about to respond and the lift opens, she let's go of his hands.... Looking at him with tearful eyes.....

Sumbul goes home and kept thinking if he meant what he said. Or was all this just because he's going to BiggBoss house.
Her zoom meeting started and she couldn't further dwell on this.

Fahmaans house - one week later

He was getting prepped for all the biggboss interviews. He has been busy with getting all preparations for BB and he wasn't able to meet sumbul. Sumbul has also started shooting for a webshow for which she was out of Mumbai. But she promised him she will be back before he goes to BB. They both kept in touch during this period.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little domestic #Sumaan. Before I bring in the drama 👀

Precap - ' mujhe jawab chahiye?!' sumbul says breaking down

Sorry for my hindi mistakes again 🙏

----------------------------------------------------------------
Rant -

Gosh so tired of petty fights on SM. Let them live their lives man. They are grown adults.