Chapter 11

They both take dinner and sit in the dining table with everyone. It was itching Gautam...
So finally he asks ' why did you join midway?'

Sumbul calmly replied ' I had to shoot my Web series. So when it was finished main ae gaayi yaha' giving a reassuring smile to FAHMAAN......

Soundarya further probes ' hmmm. Maine dekha tumhara boyfriend bohut handsome hain. Lucky you!'

Sumbul almost chocked on her food, Fahmaan gave her water and  glared at SOUNDARYA AND REPLIED -

' tumhe uske personal life se kya matlab!?!'

Sumbul put her arms around  Fahmaan
' kyun tumhe mera boyfriend pasand hain?!' signalling at him

Fahmaan was speechless and a little shocked by her declaration... Not that he wasn't liking this....

Soundarya was taken aback by her statement

' I thought foh tumhara costar...... '

Sumbul knew very well what she meant

' Yehi hain boy but very very close friend. Friend se bhi upar. Family. Thora sabr karo pata chal jaaye ga. Sirf ek din toh huya hain since I have entered the house. Aur tumhe toh apni chinta honi chahiya. Challenger hoon main' winks at Soundarya.

Soundarya gives her a fake smile

Fahmaan gives her a side hug and whispers
' family huh!'

Sumbul rolls her eyes ' chup chap dinner khatam kar, pata chala phir yeh log question answers karne laage'

They finish their dinner and fahmaan accompanys sumbul to the washroom.

Before sumbul enters the bathroom to change her clothes fahmaan pulls her closer to him and her hand lands on his chest she widen her eyes ' kya idiot'

' thank you yaha ane ke liye. I needed it' hugs her tightly......

Sumbul smiles putting her head on his shoulders ' tera itna niceness I can't take it kamine, ab bas hua let me go change' slowly breaks away and looks at him

Fahmaan chuckles at her comment
'I AM NICE. That's why all the girls love me'

' sureee ee. Shall I call soundarya'

' mood kharap karna koi tujhe shikhe. Go and change your clothes'

Sumbul goes the washroom and while he's waiting outside. She comes out and they go inside the house to the bedrooms.

Allotment of rooms have been assigned already. Fahmaan wanted sumbul in his room but there was no space. Sumbul could feel his disappointment.

She cutely pulls her cheeks 'see next captain ban then we can be roommates'

' aj tak mujhe captaincy main koi interest nahi tha. Par ab tu yaha hain. Tere liye kuch bhi.....'

' WAH WAH! Bahar yeh Fahmaan kaha tha ab tak!' lightly hits him on his shoulder

' mujhe tujhe time to time dur rehna chahiye kya bolta hain....'

' Nahi! Bohut hoaya judai wala track' hugs her instantly

' thik hain. Ab jaane de. I am sleepy'

' goodnight' fahmaan says pouting

' goodnight' she gives him a flying kiss holding the door of her room, he reciprocates the same.

Next morning the BB alarm goes off. Fahmaan goes to wakeup sumbul as he knows she's a heavy sleeper. After numerous trials she wasn't waking up, so he simply picked her up in bridal style . While they were going to the garden area this scene was witnessed by other housemates coming for BB anthem....

By the time they reached garden area, sumbul was awaken so Fahmaan puts her down. She was literally leaning against him in a half woken position and hugging him while her head was on his neck.
Ankit comes to tease ' hamari toh kismat kaha yaha..'

Fahmaan rolling his eyes ' chup reh tu. She hates waking up in the morning'

' haan haan ab yeh bol. Main batao uske yaad main kya kya baatein karta tha mujhe'

Fahmaan glares him while ankit laughs at him

When the song comes sumbul suddenly wakes up a little ,
' kyun gaana chala diya. BB mera nend kyun kharab kar rahe ho' 'ekdin huya hain mujhe sone do' making crying faces at Fahmaan

Fahmaan adoring her says ' darling uth ja apne season ka josh dekha thora dance kar de'

Sumbul sleeply moves her hands and legs then the song gets over detaches her hand from Fahmaan and runs goes to sleep ON THE COUCH.
'jungli kaha chali'

She sticks out her tongue and gestures with her hand 😴

Ankit and Fahmaan laugh at her antics.

Soundarya while coming out from the washroom sees her sleeping on the sofa and goes to complain to the captain that she's sleeping, smirks thinking she's gonna get punishment.

The captain comes out to wake sumbul up, by then Fahmaan was out of the washroom coming to her then sees that the captain is waking up sumbul and giving her a earful.

' aj uska pehla din haain. Jaane do. Kukuruku baaja Jo tum ae gaya yaha'

Sumbul stops him, ' its okay fahmaan. Main dyaan rakhu gi agey se' signals the captain to go.....

BREAKFAST TIME

Sumbul and Fahmaan entered the kitchen and a fight erupted between Tina and Soundarya regarding rationing. Sumbul ignored and started eating her food, fahmaan did the same.

But suddenly she heard her name so she walked to the kitchen counter,

Soundarya said ' sumbul toh abhi ake hi rules tod rahi hain. Tum toh khair what I can say'

Sumbul was now super pissed ' what rule did I break!' Fahmaan went ahead and stood behind her

' we'rent you sleeping in the morning after alarm'

' kukudu baaja kyaa?!'' aur tumhe usse kya '

' nai ghar ka soch ke bol rahi hoon'' agar him e punishment mila toh'

' kya problem kya hain mujhse bhai! I haven't been inside the house one day'

' mujhe tumse koi problem nahi hain. Main sirf ghar ka soch rahi hoon'

Sumbul rolls her eyes and takes Fahmaans hand and leaves from the kitchen area.

Soundarya was burning in jealousy to see their closeness....

So she plans to make her suffer in the next task.

--------------------+-------------------                                  filler chapter, next one will bring BE FULL BB