Chapter 8

Sumbul is almost done packing when she hears the doorbell. She looks at the time it was almost close to midnight. She tells saniya to open the door and saniya says its for you appi.

Sumbul comes out of her room to see RAKESH (fahmaan PA) holding a bag.
He gives the bag to her hands and runs out  without uttering a word.
Sumbul clearly knew what Fahmaan was trying to do using Rakesh as a pawn , she left the bag on table and went inside her room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Fahmaan knew she was deeply hurt and so she won't talk to him. Doesn't mean he should stop caring, he dials Rakesh.

' tu ghar aaja kuch dena hain! Sumbul ke ghar de ana'

'Thik hain sir '  rakesh responds and thinks-

It's been almost two day's sumbul ji na ghar ayi kuch toh hua hoga.

' aur hain de kar wapas chale ana bas' fahmaan instructs him.

Fahmaan opens his wardrobe gets his blue t-shirt  and cap which she always adored. He wanted to send her something personal, he knows she's mad and she should be as he was unable to answer her questions. Fahmaan himself wasn't sure if he was...

He was broken from his thoughts when Rakesh calls him and he hands him the bag for delivery....

His parents were out for some checkup, they also came back and were packing as they would  leave for Banglore tomorrow.

His mom came to his room and said
' kuch hua hain kya? Bohut chup chup hain tu?!

' Nahi aisa kuch nahi hain, I am just tired.  Aj shoot bhi tha. I will rest aap log bhi rest kijeye, I am fine ' and gives her an assurancing smile...

It was almost 1am, He has been in bed for over two hours no sleep. His mind keeps drifting back to last night. Should I call her - he thinks to himself..........

Sumbul was also sad and lying in bed. Just waiting for morning to come so that she can just go away from this city far away no momories no thought's of him can bother her. She had tears in her eyes, as she was missing him badly. Not a day goes by without talking to him. Here it's been two days and no communication. She was thinking should I text him! Her brain was like no know your worth. Let him back come if he wants to. With so much of tussle between her mind and heart. She was starting to get palpations....

Just then her phone was ringing, it was him. She didn't pick up the first time. But it kept ringing, finally she she answered but she didn't utter a single word.

Fahman said - ' why are we doing this to each other?' 'I miss you so much....'

He heard her sniffles on the other side and his heart sank completely.

He continued ' no, no please don't cry jungli. Dekh Jo bhi hain hum dekh lenge. Tera trip hain. Itna soch mat tu....'

Sumbul finally speaks ' do you have the answers to my questions Fahmaan?!...
Nahi pata answer then you have no right to comfort me!
Mai thak chuki hoon... Aur nahi ho raha hain mujhse.... ' she starts breaking down over the call.....

Fahmaan was helpless and doesn't how to make this situation better. Or to make her feel better. He was at a loss.

' listen, yeh sab mat soch. Tera trip hain soon. Foh sab soch please. I promise jab tu fapas ageyi main tujhe jawab dunga thik hain. Ab bas rona bandh kar jungli' he lied to her so that her spirits are lifted a little.

Sumbul feels a bit relieved he said that and asks him' Sach keh raha fapas ane ke baad you will answer all my questions?'

' haan, jungli. Ab tui please rona bandh kar. Take my gift with you, uspe kya gussa' he says