Chapter 9

I am not gonna get much details into BB contestants. Just major fights/friendships he will have inside the house or major tasks. Not gonna go deep details into weekend ka var as well. Mostly be based on conflicts, turmoils both Fahmaan and Sumbul go through.
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two day's since Sumbul has returned to Mumbai. She kept thinking of the last conversation that transpired between her and Fahmaan. Even though BB has started, in anger she hasn't watched any episode till now.

After she got to know that he's going to BB without telling her. She thought she will show him how much fun she's having.

So in the morning posted she a photo of her and Umar dancing to a romantic number with a very romantic caption. At this, Umar Dm 'Ed her shocked and inquired her.

She replied -

' arey just promoting our chemistry for the upcoming project. Don't worry!' assured him.

1 day before BB

12pm

Fahmaan was doing dress trials before the shoot. When he sat for make-up he happen to take his phone and shouted
' what the the FUCK! WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING', his PA got startled ' kya hua sir'

' I need a minute, kya aap log thora bahar wait karege' he says in a calm manner. Then everyone got of his vanity.

All the comments congratulating her about her new boyfriend. Some saying good that she left fahman! All these riled him up.

At once he called sumbul her phone was switched off. He texted her
' what game are playing at Sumbul! Do you even want me at this rate?! I have been silent all this time. I TOLD YOU EARLIER YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF DOING. THAT GUY BETTER KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF!'

After a few hours sumbul's got the message
and angrily texted back-
' how dare you question me! You said na have fun and I am doing that ! At least I am not lying like you! You're running off to BB!'

BB Day

Fahmaan received her message late just before he is about to leave for lonavla and just realised that in between their non-stop bickering he actually forgot to tell her about BB starting earlier than usual. So he texted her back

' its not what you think. I didn't lie. Please understand. This will be the last message after they will take my PHONE as a protocol not sure when you will see this'
----------------------------------------------------------------

1 month into BB

Sumbul after reading in social media about Fahmaans alleged fight, she started watching BB. And couldn't bear all the allegations and narratives being set against him because she knew all those are lies and makers plan to get trp. Sumbul contacted Fahmaans manager about how his parents are doing. He informs them it has been a hard time seeing him in pain especially for his mom. She asked them if they are in Bangalore or Mumbai. He said they are currently in Mumbai for his chemo sessions.

Later, Sumbul went out to visit his parents. During her visit she assured them she will herself contact endemol and if possible will go into house to visit him.

Coming back from the house, the radio was playing it was her and Fahmaans favourite song ' Your Man' in a flash tears started rolling. Despite their fights before BB she kept looking at his last message and how much she regrets acting immature. She was miserable everyday ever since he left. She was giving interviews to show her support but every question was making her realize how much she missed him. All she wanted was to see him at least once, to lift his spirits. She thinks whatever it takes she will go see him.....