3

I wake up in my bed with a massive hang over and barky make it intime to my toilet before pucking violently. "yep I had my party fix for hte next 100 years." I grumble and lean on the toilet.

~~~~

Two days have gone by since the party, and let me tell you. Matty and I are still getting lectured about it from Heather. That morning She had made us eggs and coffe. Let me tell you best fucking breakfast I've ever hand. Matty comes running into the kitchen where I am at sitting in a bar stool drinking a monster. "There here!!" He says. It fells like he's more excited then I am even though I'm the one who loves Ghost. I quickly stand up and the stool tips to the ground beside me. Matty leans down and pick it up quickly before i take my seat and and he takes his next to me and grabs rips the box open. We find our Ghoul costumes and masks and run off to go change. When we meet back uo in the kitchen we both laugh and giggle. We look like actual members of Ghost. The clothes fit us perfectly, mine hugging each of my curves nicely. He went for the gray mask and I got the goggle mask. He jumps upand down happily and we take pictures togeather and post them on every platform we have. Most of the people who follow him are very confused while mine are all showing there love.

I drod my phone as I see who licked and commented on my post on Instagram. Matty looks at me worried and comes over to me. Its been only an hour since we posted the posts and changed out of out clothes into our normal clothes. "Woah, you okay sis?" He says seeing tears in my eyes. I point to my phone on the floor it face up and unlocked. He looks angery as he picks my phone up. That anger quicly shifting into shock as he looks at me. "Is that real?" He asks and I nod. '@ thebandghost liked photo' '@ thebandghost:Looking forward to seeing you there! Love the costumes!' I am visibly shaking as he is laughing in excitement. "I tagged them but I didn't..: I cant even finish my scetece as I almost started crying of joy. We jump aorund and giggle or atleat 30 minutes. One more day till we go to the Ritual.

I sit in my room all day and practice my guitar and bass till my fingers are past bloody. The super glue didn't works this time but I don't care. around 9 matty comes in and sits on my bed watching me play 'Rats' as hard as I can on my black and red Guitar. He smiles and claps as I finish "So, what ones are you gonna take?" He asks pointing to all three of my guitars and my two basses. I hold look over my guitars and basses, and point to Stickers. "And my black bass." I say out of breath. "Well take a shower and go to bed, we need to leave early in the morning to get there on time." He says and I look at him confused. "It starts at 8 at night." I say and he shakes his head. "We get there early for good seats and maybe we can spot some of the band off stage." He says and I nod slowly. He leaves my bedroom and I quickly run to the shower, when im done I change into the largest Ghost Shirt I have and fall asleep.

~~~

I feel someone drag me out of my bed, and I sit up and immedietly kick whoever has my legs. I hear a goan and a large body fall to the ground. "What the fuck Jax!" "What the fuck Jax!? What the fuck Matty!! Why are you dragging me!?" I yell looking down at my brother holding his nose. "We gotta ger ready!" He says and walks out the room holding his nose. "Fuck I'm bleeding!!" He screams from down the hallway. I sigh and get up. I shower quickly and get changed into black shorts with frayed edges and holes in the, and a Ghost lose fit tank top. I put on some light makeup, just eye liner, maskcara, and a small amount of balck eyeshadow below my black water line. I put on my converes and put my guitar and bass into there cases, and take the guitar and the bass down stairs. I wait for Matty for 30 minutes until he comes rushing down stairs with are costumes. "Ready?" He says holding up two sets of keys. I grab the set to my Charger and grab my instraments. Both of us walk into the garage and get into my cars. We pull out of the drive way and immedietly leave town.

~~~

When we reach the city we head straight to the ruitual and see no one has arived yet so we park and go have our tickets checked and head into the buidling. I buy more tank tops and T-shirts, Stuffed rats and other stuffed animals, little toys, and dudads. Matty runs them all out to my car, we have red and black bands around our wrists so we can get back in. I have a back stage pass around my neck. Matty said he would wait ourside until I was done back stage. We walk around and look at displays for a while before sitting at the small coffee shop food area and eating. He got a hamberger and fries while I just opted for an iced coffee. "You need to eat something, we missed breakfast." He says and puches his basket with what was left of his fries over to me. When we finished eating we walked around some more and I got 3 more sheet music books. I left to put the books into my car with the rest of my stuff. It was 3 hours till the ritual started so I grabbed our costumes and put mine on skeaky sneaky in the back of my car. Thank god for tinited windows. I was still careful though. Looking in the mirrior in my sun viser i braised my hair to my head and pulled my facd cover mask on, placing the goggle mask on over the face cover. I grab Matty's and start to head back to the building. "Hey!" a voice calls out and another Ghoul comes over to me, he's tall and slightly heavier built. "What are you doing up-" he stopps half way through his senence and looks down at my lanyard with the back stage pass on it. "Oh, sorry never mind. See ya later!" He says and runns off. That was weird.