10

It's been a week till the show. The past 2 weeks we played guitar mostly, whether it was alone or together. There was always a guitar or base being played. If not we were watching TV, eating, going on walks, or smoking. We talked and laughed about everything. We told secrets to each other and told each other about how we grew up. He punched a few holes in a wall when I was finished explaining my parents and sister and how they treated me. I didn't tell him everything, just the basics. We ruff housed and chased each other. There was a lot of picking on each other and throwing stuff at each other. I can't remember a time when I laughed as much as I have the past 2 weeks. My brother and Heather called all the time. Sodo even ended up getting Matty's number. They texted a looot. Sodo promised the best friend spot was still Swiss. I ended up ordering another tattoo gun and hair dye that should arrive today.

"Hey Ves! Your shits here!" Sodo yells from down stairs and I quickly get up from my bed running down stairs. "You, your coming with me!" I say grabbing the two boxes. Sodo laughs and sits down on the couch. "No, no, no, you too." I say walking into the downstairs bathroom. The bathroom has gray brick looking tiled walls and the same dark hard wood flooring. The shower has a tub in it and a black and red marble shower curtain. "What are we doing in here?" He says smirking. I open the smaller box pulling out a black and silver hair dye, and a bleach set hair dye. "You my good sir, are helping. My brother usually helps get the back of my head, I suck at it cause I can't see what I'm doing." I say taking gloves out. "Hey Alexa! Play Rats by Ghost!" Sodo says and grabs a pair of gloves and I giggle. We share the same favorite Ghost song. I open the black dye and Sodo watches as I bleach my hair. He helps get the back of my head and it feels like he's massaging my head, and we sing along to the songs that play. He looks at me confused as I bleach half of my eyebrows. "The fuck are you doin?" He asks. "Trust the process." I say focusing to get them even. I put a plastic cap on my head and set a timer for 30 minutes and turn to Sodo smiling. He looks down at me and smiles back. We go sit on his couch and play on our phones until my timer goes off. "Shower or rinse it off in the sink?" I ask and he tells me to follow him with his arm walking to the kitchen. He has one of those pull out hoses in the kitchen sink. We both have to kneel on chairs to rinse my hair off in the sink. I wash my eyebrows cause I don't want him to get soap in my eyes.

'Square Hammer' comes on as I rap my hair in a towel and I start dancing awkwardly singing alone to it and Sodo laughs. He spins me around and we both dance till the song is over. When the song ends we are very close to each other laughing. He brings a hand up to mess with my gauges. I have black plug in with a red pentagram in them. He smiles and rests his hand on my neck. He stand there for a second staring at each other. I smile as I sing "you will never walk alone, you can always reach me." As 'Call Me Little Sunshine' plays and he laughs and backs up. I love his smile, it's contagious. I laugh and go upstairs to that bathroom grabbing his hair dryer. I come down stairs and sit on the downstairs bathroom counter drying and brushing my hair. "Your gonna break my countertops if you keep sitting on them." Sodo says jokingly "Ouch! That's your way of saying I'm fat?" I laugh as I brush my now completely dry hair it's almost white now, my hair has always taken any color or bleach well. He laughs and shakes his head. "Now what?" He says petting the back of my head. I jump down and grab the dyes smiling and shaking them slowly side to side. "Now, the fun part." I say.

I have already cleaned up the bleach stuff so there's no need to worry about working around it. We put on another pair of gloves and I start with the black. I go from my roots to about an inch into my hair.  It takes Sodo to get the back but when he shows me a picture it's perfect. "Okay. I usually start from the tips and work my way down and get a nice gradient from one color to the next." I say putting the silver in my hair. He watches me closely to see what he needs to do in the back. When I'm done it takes him even longer to get the silver in. We end up needing to eventually sit on the floor. When he says we are done we don't move. We just stay on the floor and do our own thing. He's behind me and I feel his legs touch me as he leans back against the wall, I text the gitls and Rain the whole time. We sit there for about 2 hours till I remember I still have dye in my hair. "Oh fuck. I need to rinse this." I say getting up. He smiles and leaves the bathroom shutting the door. "Shower it is I guess." I say and strip careful not to touch my hair as I take my shirt off.