4

Its been a few months since The Ritual. Before I left all the girls gave me there numbers and snaps, Papa also gave me his number to text him when I have my awnser. He checks up on me from time to time, and lets me know how things would go if I did deside to join. In his words "Anyone who can play with Sodo and keep up deserves to play for the world." Heather and Matty say I should join. Even though I would play music for devil. My parents are livid. My father over heard one of Matty's and I's cobersations about it and it was like the world blew up. He took my phone for two months, Matty had to convince him to give it back last week. The girls blew my phone up every day asking if I was okay. The cops even showed up once to do a wellfare check on me. Thank god my parents were not home then. They gave my number to the rest of the band and even they called and texted every day to make sure I was okay. The girls Rain and I have gotten really close over the past few months. We have a group chat on snap for all of us and just send pictures of what we are doing randomly through out the day. We don't eve really need to talk anymore. When I sent them pictures of my room they all drewled over it. They plan on meeting up with me some time this summer. They don't want to distract me from my school work, or something. I think about how it would be to go on tour and play with the band. The conversations we would have back stage or in the practice room. I day dream about it constinatly. My biggest worry is about what my parents would do. My father and mother sat me down this morning and told me they set up a job for my my fathers brother my uncle James as his secritary and I start in the summer. Every conversation I have with them it's about other jobs or how they see my future going. My father went as far as to threat to sue them for corupting my fragile state. I told them they try and I'll spill all the dirty tea that goes on behind the walls of this house. That was the last time we talked, over a week ago. My sister keeps texting me on how greate it would be for me to get a real job and not run away with the cercius. Even friends of my parents crack jokes about it. I havn't told anyone but Matty about this. When I told him he threw one of my candles out at my wall and got hot wax everywhere. He and Heather tell me to do what I want, and do what I feel is best for my future, cause that's exactly what it is. MY future, not anyone elses.

I sit up and grab my phone thinking about everything that's been going on. It's a week till I graduate. I open my messages and click on 'Papa Copia'.

Me- "I'm In."

Is all I say before I close my phone and go to my closset to grab my casses and suit cases. I put my basses and guitars in there casses and put a lid on my massesn jar full of picks tossing it into on of my suit cases. Putting my ghoul costume into it and stuffing it full of clothes. I put clothes into my other suit case and all my most important things. I grab my keys for my Charger and take out two peaces of paper. One for Matty, one for Heather. I write letters to them telling my choice and why I'm leaving. I can't let anyone tant my choice or try to change my mind. I fold them and lay them on my brothers bed. He's at a friends house right now. Before I leave I grab another peace of paper and take out my red marker drawing a pentigram on it and in a black marker write 'FUCK YOU' In big black letters over the star. I stick it to my parents door and put all my suit cases and intriments in my car and take off.

~~~

I drive a city over and park in a hotel parking lot. I listien to 'Me And The Devil' as my phone goes off 'Message reseaved from "Papa Cpoia"'.

Papa- "Wonderful my dear! We will wait till you graduate to fly you over here."

Me- "Would it be possible to get me there sooner?"

Papa- "Are you okay Mio caro?" (My dear)

Me- "Not really, I just moved out."

Papa- "Oh! Well then we will fly you over here tomorrow morning!