9

(I was not able to find out where everyone lives. Like country and town. But that's okay I'll just say there in Linköping, Sweden. For papa and Sodo. I believe Aether actually lives in England somewhere so he's staying there. Mountain, Rain, Swiss, and the girls? I'll figure it out.)

Everyone is on their way home. Sodo, Papa, and I are on a plane together on our way back to Sweden. Sodo asked if I still wanted to go stay with him this morning. He seemed nervous, but smiled when I said yes. We are in the middle row and I am currently in-between Papa and Sodo. Luckily we are in the back so I can lean my seat back and not get kicked. Sodo and I get the same idea and lean back in sync. We laugh and I close my eyes leaning my head against the hotel pillow I stole. I still have Sodo's blanket. It's kinda mine now. His scent is almost gone but I enjoy the softness and fall sleep.

Sodo wakes me up when we are about to land and I roll my eyes to hide my anxiety about landing. I was able to pull myself together during take off so neither of them know. I pull my seat belt on and grab hold of the blanket tightly holding my breath. Sodo has his earbuds in and is on his phone. Papa got a blank paper and is drawing a bunch of little rats and goats in it. When the plain touches the ground I jump a little and I feel a hand over mine. I look down and see Sodo's hand over mine. He links our fingers still looking at his phone. When we come to a stop I try to move my hand away but he tightens his grip, not letting me move my arm.

SODO'S POV

I see her jump a little out of the corner of my eye. I move my hand over to hers linking our fingers. I can feel her body relax at my touch. I don't look up from my phone and continue to scroll through tattoo designs. When we come to a stop she tries to move her hand away and I tighten my grip. No baby, ur not moving till I'm ready to let go. I like her touch. She's colder than I am and I love the feeling of her skin against mine. I hate seeing her nervous for the wrong reasons, it hurt seeing her ignore me calling for her the other night when she walked out of the room. She came back to the room twice, to hand me a pack of cigarettes and grab her food and the card to get into the room. Only one of those times she spoke. Only to Sunshine. She hasn't really said a word to me since. All her questions were asked to Papa. I can't help feeling like I was the reason she is mad. So, I'm gonna hold on to her for as long as I can.

VESTA/JAX'S POV

When Papa stands up Sodo finally lets go of my hand allowing me to stand too. When we get off the plane, it doesn't take that long to get out of the airport, everyone seemed to know them well. They let me keep my vape and cigarettes, telling me my car will be ready to be picked up tomorrow. We get a cab to take us to his house and Papa gets one to go to his. They both live in Linköping. This is where the next show will be.

We pull into a very nice duplex complex. His is in the back next to a pool and a forest area. It's by itself and is more of a house than a duplex. It's gray with white trimming and a black roof and door. Inside it's got white walls with light gray as the accent. We enter into a hallway and past that there's a living room. The whole place has wooden floors, It's got a black leather couch and arm chairs. A dark brown wood coffee table sits on a gray carpet. The window has black certains There's an open door and I can tell it's a bathroom on the far wall. I can see the dinning room and kitchen from here. He's got a small round dinner table and black marble countertops. With black barstools. Next to that is stairs, next to the bathroom door. He motions his arm for me to follow him up then. At the top of the stairs are 4 doors. 2 on the left side, 2 on the right. All facing across from each other. He leads me to the first door on the right. Inside there is a full size bed with a black comforter set and black night stands with lamps. There's a black desk next to a window with black certains like the ones downstairs on the far wall. A big TV is mounted on the wall across the bed. The walls are a light gray with a sage green wall where the bed is. "Um, you can do what ever you want to this room. I don't really use it. The bathroom is next door if you need" He says almost nervously and leaves the door open going back down stairs. I go to the closet door and am met with a walk in closet. I'm not staying that long so I just put my suitcases into it closing the door. I put my guitars and basses against the wall carefully still in their cases. I leave the room and go downstairs to find him in the kitchen. "Hungry?" He asks pulling out ground beef from the fridge. It's a tall stainless steel. I nod and sit at one of the bar stools. "Whatcha making?" I ask, he smiles at me and stirs the meat. "Um, spaghetti." He says nervously, pointing to a pot of boiling water with noodles in it. "You got any seasoning?" I ask and he looks at me confused. "I love you, but you need to season that." I say shaking my head smiling. He points to a cabinet I pull out many and booty bump him and he moves out of the way. "I'm glad one of us knows what she's doing." He says leaning against the counter. My phone rings and I step away to answer it.

It's from Heather. "Hey Heather!" I say happily. "Hello my dear." She says warmly. "How's things in Cali?" I ask walking up the stairs. "Oh you know, same ol, same ol. How's things in England" she says. "Not in England anymore." I say laying down on my bed. "Oh! Where are you now?" She says. "Sweden." I say and she gasps. "Oh my, you're gonna see the whole world soon!" I smile softly. "Maybe not the whole world. But traveling is definite." I laugh. "So, when is your next show?" She says. "In a few weeks. I'm staying with one of the band members till then." "Who?" She asks happily. "Sodo." I say sitting up. I play with one of my guitar picks in one hand. "Is that a boy or girl?" She asks. "He's a guy." "You better not do dad things with that boy." She says seriously and I giggle. "Nothing like that is gonna happen." I say and she laughs a little. "Your brother might kill him." She says. "Right after you're done giving him a lecture on safety." I say and she laughs. "You are too young for babies." She says. "Yes, I know ma." I say smiling, throwing my guitar pick at one of my cases. "Hey, I've got to go love. Your parents are home, and I still need to take dinner out of the oven." She says. "Bye Heather. Love you." "Love you hunny." She says hanging up.

I go back down stairs and Sodo is putting spaghetti on two plates. I sit down at the counter and smile at him. "Your brother call?" He asks putting a plate in front of me. "Heather." I say taking the fork he's handing out to me. "So who is exactly Heather? An Aunt?" He asks twirling his fork in his food. "A really good friend. She's been working for my family my whole life." I say. "So she's like a second mother figure?" He takes a bite looking down at his food. "She's been more of a mother to me than my own mother." I say looking at my food. I twirl my fork in my food and take a bite. He raises an eyebrow at me and I smile shaking my head. "You don't wanna know." I say and he nods. We eat quietly. When we are done he takes my plate and fork putting them into a black dishwasher. We wash the pot and pan in the sink.

~~~

It's 1 am and I am sitting on my bed playing my bass. I haven't played it since I left California. I am playing 'Somewhere only we Know' by Keane softly and singing along. I'm tired but don't want to sleep yet. I hear a soft knock on my door. "Come in So." I say putting my bass down. "Goin outside for a smoke, wanna come?" He asks looking at my bass. "Sure! Let me put some socks on." I say standing up. "You play bass too?" He says putting his hands in his hoodie pocket. "I do." I say. Putting black socks on. He smiles and asks. "Play anything else?" He leans against my door frame. "Piano, kinda." I say grabbing my cigarettes and vape. He nods smiling and I follow him down stairs. We head out front and sit on the two steps in front of his door. He lights a cigarette and hands it to me as I go to pull one out of my pack. "Thanks." I say and he lights another one for him. "So, Papa invited us to dinner tomorrow." He says. "Wanna go?" He takes a drag and the smoke comes out of his nose. "Ya, I'm down." I say smoke coming out as I talk. That's all we say as we finish our cigarettes. I finish before him and decide to hit my vape as till he's done.

****
I didn't even get close to my goal :(