17

Rain, Papa, and I are the last ones to go back to the hotel after the show. We dropped our new friends off before we went back. Sodo and Swiss are outside smoking cigarettes as we pull up. Both gain smiles as we walk closer. "What one?" Swiss asks, holding an unlit cigarette out to me. "You can get cancer from those." Rain says. "Speeds up the process. I have an end goal." I smile back, taking the cigarette. Papa smiles and shakes his head walking into the hotel with Rain.

"End goal?" Sodo asks. "Yup." I light my cigarette and take a long drag. I wince a little as my lungs expand and fill to full capacity. "You good?" Swiss asks. "Ya just sore from the show."

"Alright. Well imma head in. Don't fuck out here you two." Swiss pats Sodo's shoulder, then being hit in the side by his friend. "Fuck you." Sodo growls. "I'll record it so you two have the memories ." I joke and his eyes shoot to me. They hold a dangerous and captivating glint behind them. "Aww Ves. That would be so sweet." Swiss smiles as he closes the door. We can hee se dancing away through the glass. I giggle as Sodo just stairs at me with dangerous eyes. "I'd much rather it just be me and you if anything was recorded." He says slowly. "Well, the fans love you two. I'm sure they would enjoy you two better." I smile taking a drag from my cigarette. "Have u heard the way they scream for you?" He asks stepping closer to me. "I have." Say raising an eyebrow smiling at him.

He closes the space between us and takes my cigarette from my raised hand as I go to take the last drag from it. He slowly puts it between his lip inhaling deeply before blowing the smoke into my face. I tilt my head up to him so our faces are mere centimeters away.

Our breathing matches each other in deep slow breathes. He leans down to fill the gap between us, and I smile turning my head away so he kisses my cheek. He pulls away as I turn back to face him and his eyes are almost black. "Tease." He growls deeper than I've ever heard before. "Shouldn't have taken my sweet sweet nicotine." I smile pushing away from him with my hands on his chest. "It was a cigarette." He deadpans. "Yup." I popped the 'P' a little to put an emphasis on the word, smiling widely and tilting my head up in innocence, to let him know I'm not actually mad. "Brat." He mumbles and I snack his ass before running inside the hotel building. I hold my hand a little regretting smacking his hand. That hurt.

Mountain, Rain, and I sit in my room watching Disney movies when Sunshine and Citrus walk in. The boys are on the couch as I sit in my bed. "Hey girl, we are headed out to get food. What do you want?" Sunny asks as she grabs her purse off her bed. "Anything with teriyaki chicken my love." I smile at her. "Oh! Me too!" Mountain yells as Rain nods. She smiles back and kisses Rain's head. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she rolls her eyes leaving the room with a smile.

As the movie ends we all have moved to my bed. Mountain wanted to lay down and was to talk for the couch and Rain didn't wanna sit alone. So I'm currently laying horizontally with my head on Mountain's stomach and my legs over Rains and off the edge, as they sit leaning back against my head bored. "What now sweetness?" I ask looking up at Mountain. "Horror?" He asks and shoot up. "yes! Rain babe, what movie?" I ask grabbing the remote from the end of the bed. "The Boy?" He questions. "That's not that scary, what about Terrifier?" Mountain says and I nod my head a little. "It's still a good movie. We watch Artty boy next. I love Brahms." I smile and lay back down this time between the two of turning on 'The Boy'. We are half way through when Swiss comes running into the room. "I heard we are watching movies." He said as he basically throws himself on us. "Oh my God! Swiss!" I scream out. Sodo saunters into the room and smiles seeing how we are pushing Swiss off of our legs to the floor. He laughs and walks over the man laying on the floor and around to the couch next to my bed. "What are we watching?" He asks. "'The Boy' next is 'Terrifier', we are waiting for food." Mountain says. Swiss gets up and sits on Sunshine's bed.