𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦!

ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ

     it was innocent, really. you didn't mean to do it. after months of the same actions every day, it was a force of habit- just a simple kiss on your way in.

     the only difference this time was that matt wasn't the only one in the room.

     you'd been out all day at work. your job at a little clothing boutique downtown had you up early and on your feet, selling expensive clothes to cheap customers who expected imaginary discounts you couldn't provide just because they were 'influencers'. you didn't always love the crowd, but you loved the store, and you needed to keep yourself busy. matt has always been vocal about letting you lean on him financially if you needed to, but you always refused, and he loved you even more for it. you liked to sustain yourself, and wisely spend the time that you couldn't spend with him, since your boyfriend was such a busy bee- what, with being one of the most famous kids in the world and all that. you got recognized as a friend of the triplets in the store every once in a while, too, which was exciting. so you worked hard, and every day you looked forward to coming home, giving matt a kiss, flopping face first onto his bed and giving your tired feet a rest.
just like any other day, right?

     you argued with the doorknob as you punched the code in the lock over and over, but it kept locking you out instead of letting you in. it took seven tries before the machine blinked green, and you huffed in relief as you stepped inside the house. you called up the stairs blindly, "honey, i'm home! and this lock sucks!" in the hopes that one of the three boys you lived with might get the hint. they replaced the deadbolt with an electronic one about a month ago, and you hated it with a burning passion.
     you clambered up the stairs with your bag slung lazily over your shoulder and your empty coffee cup hanging from your hand, ready to shed all your layers from the day. the store was swamped with an after dinner rush of shoppers just before the end of your shift, and you were drained. in one satisfying sweep, you shrugged off your coat and your bag onto the dining room table and set your cup down, making a mental note to wash the tumbler later so the last dribbles of coffee don't dry at the bottom.

     you thanked every god that matt's bedroom was on the same floor as the kitchen as you shuffled through the door and sighed, "hey, baby, i'm home,"
     matt sat slumped in his desk chair, playing around on his computer like always. you admired how he could still look so good in the same clothes he woke up in, with a pair of gaming headphones nestled in his frustratingly charming bedhead. the boy looked up at you with wide eyes, ones like a deer, as you leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "i missed you."
     then, you fell right into his covers and let out a big breath, finally feeling at home. or, at least until matt cleared his throat and started talking.

     "uh, okay, well-" matt stammered, "i didn't expect that."

     "what? i always kiss you when i-" you began to question the boy as you sat up, and then stopped, seeing that he wasn't really talking to you.

     matt was glancing back and forth between you and his computer. he was on a twitch stream with over three thousand viewers. he was live, with a microphone on, and you just kissed him in front of everyone. which wouldn't be a problem if they knew you were his girlfriend, but they don't- or, they do now.

     "oh, shit," you buried your face in your hands, "sorry."

     matt quirked a smile and said, "hey, don't be sorry! um, guys, hold on a second."

     "fuck!"

     you watched him turn off his microphone and camera and pause the stream. then he shed his headphones and jumped out of his seat to tackle you on his bed. he knocked you onto your back and unleashed an army of purposeful kisses all over your face, refusing to stop until you laughed, which didn't take long. you had to press on his chest to get him off of you.