Chapter 2: Arachno's Debut

Adrien POV

Ever since Lila appeared, I knew she was nothing but trouble. I knew she was lying about her adventures but didn't say anything because if she gets akumatized, she'd go after everyone including Marinette. Which meant that I told Marinette to take the high road, much to her dismay.

This also caused my relationship with Kagami to falter and my relationship with Lila to start.And I don't regret cheating on her. In fact, I only used her to make Ladybug jealous. 

After school, I dropped off Lila at her place, went back to my room to swap to Chat Noir and went out for patrol. After minutes of rooftop running, I saw Ladybug perched on the rooftops, looking down at the city.

"Hello, Milady." I purred.

"Not now, Chat." She sighed.

"What's wrong, Buggabo? I thought you'd be happy to see me." I whined.

Before she could reply, we heard the sound of sirens and followed them to the bank. As we entered, we saw a group of men fighting a boy dressed in a red bodysuit and mask with a sky blue sleeveless hoodie on it. The hoodie had a red spider logo on the torso. On his waist was a silver belt. His wrists have two bracers on them.

The boy in red fired a web like string from his wrist, yanking the man's gun from his hands

The boy in red fired a web like string from his wrist, yanking the man's gun from his hands. As soon as he caught it, he snapped it in half without any effort.

"Woah. He must be eating a lot of protein." I gasped.

Ladybug advanced towards the boy in red cautiously. He looked back at us and crossed his arms.

"If you think I'm with them. Then, you're wrong." He said.

"Who are-?" 

Before Ladybug could ask, the boy in red tackled her to the side, dodging a man firing his rifle at them. I quickly disarmed the man and knocked him out with my staff. Suddenly, a man hurled a flash grenade at me, blinding me. As my vision returned, I saw the men tied up and the boy in red about to leave.

"Wait. We never got your name." Ladybug called.

"Arachno." He replied and left.

"Arachno? As in Arachnophobia?" she asked.

Afterwards, the police started searching for the third hero, but he was already gone. We looked up and saw a large message made out of webs saying

YOUR WELCOME, PARIS

ARACHNO

"Well, he seems friendly." I said.

"But, he's a bit of a loner. Like he's not used to fighting with others." Ladybug replied.