Chapter 3: Rumours about Arachno And The Akuma Attack

Troy POV

As I expected, news about Arachno spread like wildfire. Wilma commentated that I haven't been crime fighting ever since my parent's death and my growing distance from Uncle Peter and Aunt Mary-Jane. I told her that they would want me to protect Paris as i protected New York. Since my father was cloned from Peter, I am also a clone of Spider-man, allegedly. 

At school, I've been hearing that Lila was spreading rumours about Marinette assaulting her and threatening her to stay away from Adrien Agreste. However, I had a feeling that Marinette wouldn't do something like that. 

Especially since he was the one who told her to take the high road, at least that's what her friend, Alya told me.

 On my way to class, I saw Marinette pinned against the locker by a large, stocky boy with his friends goading him on. I pushed through the crowd and pulled him away by his shoulder.

"Out of the way!" He demanded.

"And what did Marinette do to you and your group?" I asked.

"She took Lila's necklace, which was a gift from her grandmother." A short blonde haired girl responded.

"And the best thing to do is beat her up for it? You guys are so petty." I replied.

"Beat it, Troy! Or else!" A faux haired student shouted as I helped up Marinette and led her back to her friends.

"How about no?" I said.

"You asked for it!" The stocky boy shouted.

He threw a punch at me. Using my Spider Senses, I managed to evade the blow, causing him to punch the locker. He growled and started throwing more punches while I dodged them with ease.

"Will you just stay still?!" He shouted as he kept throwing more punches.

"And get punched? I'll pass, meathead."I replied.

"Get him, Ivan! Kick his ass!" A short girl with braided hair called.

He threw another punch at me but I caught his fist and squeezed it until Ivan started howling in pain. A tall student darted towards me and tried to pin me down, but I released him and kicked the student in the stomach, causing him to double over. Ivan tried to grab me from behind, but I backflipped over him. As I landed, I snapped a kick at his back, knocking him towards Ivan and causing the duo to tumble onto each other.

"Let's stop this. I'd rather not hurt you even more than I should." I said, dusting myself down.

"Too late!" Ivan roared as he got up and hurled a few punches at me while I effortlessly dodged them with ease.

"You were warned." I sighed.

As Ivan threw another punch, I parried it and struck my palm onto his nose, breaking it. As he tried to recover, I threw a reverse roundhouse kick to the side of his face and knocked him out cold.

 As he tried to recover, I threw a reverse roundhouse kick to the side of his face and knocked him out cold