23 - Drunk (Rotxo's version)

Kiri POV:

My parents left for a trip and me and my siblings were left alone. I'm kind of surprised how they didn't take Tuk with them because of how irresponsible we are. Well Neteyam is the most responsible because he's the oldest.

I was just gracefully sitting on the couch, picking on what to watch on the TV. There was an ASMR video so I just clicked on the video to watch it. I also scrolled on my phone on TikTok if I got bored of the video.
*BANG BANG*
'What the f*ck...' I thought, looking really concerned at the door. I crept up to the front of the door and opened it.
"Hi Kiri," he hiccuped.
"Rotxo? What are you doing here so late?" I asked, staring at him up and down.
"I missed you!" he laughed, jumping on me to hug me.
"I missed you too!" I gave him the same energy back, I was completely unaware why he was acting like this though. He came inside but couldn't even walk in a straight line. He was about to fall while walking upstairs and I was just laughing. "Rotxo be careful," I laughed.
"I am!" he laughed back. His eyes looked puffy and the way he acted was just a bit odd.

We reached my room and he even struggled to get inside. Mans was holding onto the sides of the door frame. I followed him from behind and we sat on my bed. "Rotxo are you okay? Like genuinely," I laughed.
"Yeah I am!" he giggled, randomly getting up and dancing.
"You do not act like this," I said.
He ignored me and just carried on dancing and messing about.
"How do you have so much energy at this time?" I yawned. Then I realised something..
"Wait Rotxo come here," I said.
"Ugh why Kiri?!" he questioned.
"Just come," I said. He sat down next to me and facing me on the bed. I kissed him on the lips and could taste the alcohol from his mouth.
"Rotxo..." I mumbled.
"What??!!" he asked, rolling his eyes.
"You're drunk!" I said.
"Whatever," he said, laying down on the bed.
I rolled my eyes and just went to the toilet, this guy was drunk at the worst times. Especially because his grandma would be very worried for him.

"Where you going Kiri?" he asked.
"Bathroom," I replied.
"Let me come," he said, following me to the bathroom.
Once we were in the bathroom, I did my skincare while Rotxo was just messing about and sitting in the bath tub. I looked at him from the mirror and just laughing.
While I dried my face, Rotxo unexpectedly came behind me and gave me a hug from my waist. "Ooh," I gasped. He giggled and kissed my back. I turned around and reached his level to kiss him on the cheek. Before I went back up, he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. I thought he would let go but he just carried on kissing me. It started off to be a short kiss but it turned into a heated makeout.

"Rotxo-." I screeched, trying to let go off the kiss but he was really into it. He let go and dragged me to the bedroom. I loved how he was showing his dominance and thought it would be really funny to see how this goes. He tried pushing me on the bed but I didn't move so I had fake fall to prove he was strong. He got on top of me and started to kiss me and explore my mouth. I had to agree, Rotxo was a really good kissed but I don't know why. For some reason, I was actually moaning because of the control he had. I love how he was on top of me and trying to pin me down, honestly so cute.

He would not pull away from the kiss so I had to do if by myself. "Rotxo!" I yelped.
"What??" he laughed.
"You can't be doing this.. you're drunk." I replied.
"Ughhh," he rolled his eyed laying on my bed.
He stayed in the same position for a while and then I realised he was sleeping. I laugher at him because he had his tongue sticking out. Carefully, I carried his body and positioned it so he was sleeping on the pillow. I laid down next to him and decided to give his grandma a text.

Kiri and Rotxo's grandma messages:

Kiri: Hi nana <3 Rotxo is here at my house, he fell asleep.

Nana: Hello Kiri 😊 Thank you for letting me know! Keep him safe please💓

Kiri: I will nana :)

Nana: Thank you sweetie

Kiri: Bye!

Nana: Sleep well both of you 💗💗

Kiri: We will 💓

I grew tired from watching all the TikTok's and slowly turned off my phone. Lastly, I looked at Rotxo one more time and kissed him on the cheek. He was so cute, I loved him so much. Smiling, I shut my eyes and went to bed.

YUH. I didn't do smut because we can tell Kiri is better at being dominant than Rotxo 😊🤞