43 - Forest fun

note: short af but i bet you guys will like cuz it SMUT AGAIN..
I'm too generous 🙄 ya'll better be grateful

Kiri, Rotxo, Spider, Neteyam, Aonung, Tsireya and Lo'ak all went camping. The first day was wasted because of how long it took for everyone to set up the tents. Yep... they were all clueless.

Kiri POV:
It was pitch black outside and we were roasting marshmallows and singing outside. "Hey guys how about we tell scary stories?" Lo'ak asked, sitting on the chair.
"No," I said.
"Come on!" he sighed.
"That's too scary," Tsireya said, hitting Lo'ak's arm and then cuddling back into it.
"Don't be a wuss guys," Lo'ak rolled his eyes.
"Ok I ain't a wuss," Aonung challenged.
"Go ahead Lo'ak," Spider chuckled.
"He ain't doing sh*t," Aonung replied, leaning back on his chair.
Lo'ak was so lame. He told the worst scary stories ever. He was talking about a guy who got lost in the woods and never came back again but they don't know why which apparently makes it more scarier.

"Lame," Aonung called, interrupting Lo'ak's story.
"You dumbass," Lo'ak tackled Aonung on the floor. Obviously play fighting though.. or maybe not.
Everyone else was just laughing, biting the marshmallow off their sticks.
"It's getting pretty late," Neteyam yawned, snuggling up in the blanket.
"I agreed," Spider said, stretching in his seat.
"I'm heading back in, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Spider said, waving at us. We all waved back while also making our way back to our own tents. The worst bit about the tents were me and Rotxo's tents were isolated from everyone else's. Since there wasn't enough spaces, we had to put our tent somewhere else but I guess that was fine. Rotxo came in the tent, snuggling in his blanket and I could tell he was tired. For a couple of minutes I scrolled on my phone, lying down on the mattress on top of Rotxo's lap. He didn't say anything and I thought nothing of it so I just continued to stay there.

Rotxo POV:
Eywa this is embarrassing! My d*ck was getting hard because Kiri was lying down on my lap. She immediately lifted her head as soon as she felt it. "What the he-." she spoke.
"Wait.. don't tell me you're.." Kiri continued.
"Stop!!" I blushed, covering myself with the blanket I was already snuggling in. She smirked and looked at me then looked back down at it.
"Well you know I could help you get rid of it? It takes about 10 minutes or maybe less, depends how long you can handle," she mentioned, breathing on my neck. I wanted her to touch me so badly.
"Please touch me," I begged. Her ears perked up at what I said and that was a sense she got turned on. Well she probably already got turned on at the fact my d*ck was hard but oh well

I leaned back on the mattress as Kiri zipped up the tent's pocket so no one could disturb us. "You ready?" she asked. I nodded my head while she placed her hands on my d*ck. She started using one hand and going up and down with it. It felt so good. I bit my lip so I didn't moan, all I could do was roll my eyes at this moment. She kept teasing my tip, I whimpered,
"Ah Kiri-."
She chuckled at the noise because of how unexpected it was. I could feel butterflies in my stomach because of how flustered I was. She knew I was close so she slowed down while I was out of breath. "Why'd you stop?" I panted, lifting my head. She glared at me and then smiled, holding up a c*ndom. I smirked at her and got ready. I was actually capable of putting a c*ndom on now, I'm such a professional. I also know how to make the prettiest girl feel good too.
She got on top of me, kissing me across my whole body and when she reached near my d*ck she immediately sat on it. I really wished she kisses it though. I put my hands on her waist and since I was kind of in control, I thrusted her body into mine. I really just wanted her to feel good, well I always do, I think.

I could feel her body weakening every time my d*ck thrusted into her. "I'm going to c*m, keep going," she moaned, shutting her eyes. I smiled at her face and kept going into her.
"Kiri~." I moaned from the pleasure of feeling her inside of me. It was way too much to handle. I lifted my body, now hugging her as we both came together.
"F*ck," she groaned, getting off of me.
"You really know how to make a woman feel good," she added. She looked down at the mess and looked up, smiling at me.
"Come on, let's get cleared up, we have to sneak into the bathrooms." Kiri said.
"Okay let's go," I replied getting up.

Ok..
Anyways I'm going to think so some ideas now xoxooxox