57 - F*ck it (recreation)

note: so i kinda got this idea from my neteyam x aonung fanfic thingy
no im not continuing the neteyam x aonung story im sorry :((

Rotxo and Kiri were sitting down on the floor, Rotxo was scrolling on tiktok on his phone. He were scrolling until he came across a video of a girl, in a bathing suit dancing. Kiri took a glance and saw him put it in his favourites smiling, Kiri's eyebrows furrowed and he snatched his phone from his hands.
"Hey baby!" Rotxo exclaimed angrily.
"What do you mean? Seriously checking out other girls behind my back!" Kiri yelled.
"Calm it! I was going to send it to Spider!" he argued back. "Don't tell me to calm it and I don't care who you were sending it to, you were still smiling, fuck face" she yelled and shook her head and smashed his phone onto the floor, breaking the glass on it. "KIRI you-." before he could finish off what he was saying, she ran out the room crying. Of course, he didn't go after him, after all he literally broke his phone and who was going to buy him a new one? He sat there crying, he never intended it be like that and he loved Kiri so she should know what he meant.

A whole day passed, the couple still haven't spoken ever since what happened earlier. It was heavily raining outside, Kiri sat outside in the rain on the steps of the house at the front. Rotxo  was gaming with Aonung because he got invited over. Aonung had noticed his strange behaviour and was questioning why he wasn't happy as before.
"Come on, what's wrong little man?" Aonung asked, pausing the game.
"It's Kiri, that TikTok I sent Spider of a girl in bathing suit, " he replied.
"Communication is key," Aonung reminded while putting his hand on his shoulder.
"She won't listen," he cried.
"I'm sure she will," Aonung whispered with a genuine smile on his face.
Rotxo nodded and took his advice, he should be a man for once and speak for himself.

Kiri and Rotxo messages:

Rotxo: hey can i come over?

Kiri: what do u want

Rotxo: please, listen.

Kiri: no
fine come over

Rotxo: thank u, c u soon
baby pls don't be mad

Kiri: stfu and come over then

Rotxo: i am

*ding dong*
Kiri opened the door and saw Rotxo standing right in front. She let him in and they both went in the living room.  "What do you want?" Kiri questioned angrily.
"You've been crying haven't you?" Rotxo stated.
"Well, you too," she added. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to Kiri.
"I'm sorry, babe," Rotxo said, looking down at the ground. Kiri looked at Rotxo, she was still mad at him after what he did, he knew he meant it in a different way. "It's ok, I'm sorry for getting so mad at you," she replied. He looked up and hugged Kiri back, His hand slowly rested on Kiri's cheek and caressed it. She loved the touch of him and she absolutely melted every time he did. "May I?" he asked. Kiri still looked annoyed but he couldn't be mad at him forever, "F*ck it" she said in her head.
"Yes you may," she replied, smiling at him. He slowly pulled her in closer and they both leaned in for a passionate kiss. It lasted a while until they pulled away while giving each other a warm smile.

guys i think ima recreate some of the neteyam x aonung fanfic stories that i made
so stay tuned!! ill also include Rai'uk cuz u guys want me to