51 - Break in

READ THE END.. after reading the chapter tho

All of Kiri's exes were crazy. Well not Spider anymore. She didn't even know why she dated them in the first place to be honest. Rotxo made sure to keep her safe because they were extreme but sometimes it would go too far..

One day, Kiri was all alone in her house since everyone else was forced to go shopping. She made an excuse that she had cramps so she was allowed to stay home. For the following hours, she just lay on her bed, watching Youtube. Well she had nothing better to do though.
She was getting bored of doing the same old thing so she decided to call Rotxo for a while.

"Hey hey," Rotxo said.

"Hi!" she exclaimed.

"How are you?" he asked.

"My family went shopping but they're taking so long to get back," she whined, fixing her hair.

"Ah I see, you should go text them," he insisted.

"Yeah I might try," she mumbled. (she never did)

The two of them called until it was 11 o clock at night. Kiri was getting worried about them not coming home.

"Baby, I've got to go now," Rotxo stated.

"Oh ok, I love you" she said.

"I love you too," he replied, hanging up.

Now she was on her own. She hated when her house was silent, she just didn't like silence in general. She just had to hear someone's voice. The worst thing is that she forgot to turn all the lights on in the house. Her palms were getting sweaty as she wiped it on her bedsheets. She tried to watch tiktoks to break the silence but it didn't work at all. CRASH! What the hell was that noise? She took a slow breaths to call herself down and try to forget about it. It sounded like glass broke and it was coming from downstairs. Well someone might've thought that no one was home.

The noises grew louder as she heard footsteps travelling to the top of the staircase. She quickly covered herself in her blanket, pretending to go to sleep. Hopefully they would just go away or this would just be a dream. creak. It came from the door; opening Kiri's room. Her heart was beating out of her chest at this point.
"Oh my dear," Julius smiled, holding a knife in his hand. What did he want?
He slit her arms because he loved seeing her hurt. What a psycho! She tried to cover the pain by biting her lip but he knew she was awake now.
"Wake up!" he demanded.
"You mother f*cker." she cried, sitting up straight.
"Now what should I do with you?" he asked, looking at Kiri up and down.
"Ah I know.." he giggled, removing her shirt. He continued until Kiri's phone started ringing.

Julius picked up the phone and saw 'Rotxo💗' as the name.
"Kiri?" Rotxo said.

"Sorry, who is this?" Julius asked.

"Uh who is this?" Rotxo asked.

"You better come find out," Julius laughed, hanging up the call.

Rotxo POV:
Who the hell was that on call? I started to panic, why was her family not home yet? Hurriedly, I called Lo'ak to ask them when they were coming back home.

"Lo'ak!" I yelled over the phone

"Wassup?" he said.

"When are you guys coming back home?" I asked.

"Uh like right now," he replied.

"Kiri's in danger, I think it might be her ex," I cried.

"Right, stay calm, this isn't the first time, I want you to walk to out house and make sure you bring a knife with you just in case," Lo'ak explained, trying to keep calm.

"Ok.." I mumbled, hanging up the phone.

I started to get ready to go to Kiri's house. I got a pocket knife and stuffed it into my jacket. I was wearing all black so no one could suspect me and no one would know who I was.

When I left, I was getting more nervous about Kiri. I mean I couldn't call her because that would make things worse for her and me.
Since Kiri's house wasn't far away, it wouldn't be such a pain to walk to.

I was mid way to reaching to Kiri's house until I heard police sirens behind me. I sped up my fave but that just made me more suspicious. My hood was up and I had dark clothes on too but I just didn't think and started to sprint. Of course I thought I wouldn't get caught. The sirens got louder and the police were shouting at me at this point.
"Stop!" they exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes and and put my hands in the air.
"Where do you think you are going?" the officer asked. Before I could say anything, they searched me all over and then.. they found the knife.
"Where are you going around with this?" the officer asked again.
"No no-." I tried to explain.
"You're coming with me," he demanded, gripping onto my hands.
"My girlfriend! S-she's getting threatened to get killed by her ex! Her brother told me to carry a knife just in case anything happens," I shouted, as he pulled me. He raised and eyebrow and turned to the officer in the car. "Threatening of woman, address is.." the officer said on his walkie talkie.
"What's the address?" he questioned, covering his walkie talkie.
"Uhm.. Saylu Street, Door 19," I said.
"Saylu Street, Door 19, copy," the police said. He then let me go and told me to come with him in the car.

"Is this the house?" he asked, whispering to me.
I nodded my head and carefully followed them behind while they carried their guns.
The police knocked onto the door and waited for an answer. They knocked about 5 more times but still no answer. The two officers looked at each other and one of them broke the door down with their mighty foot.
"Police! Drop all weapons!" they shouted hella loud. I cautiously followed them, reaching into my pocket for the knife. They went upstairs and into Kiri's room.

When we went inside, it seemed like Julius didn't even realise he was here. Kiri had barely any clothes on. My face was horrified when I saw how many cuts she had on her arms. "Weapons down now!" the police officer said, pointing the gun to Julius's head. He looked angry but still did so.
While on of the officers were arresting him, me and the other rushed to Kiri and checked if she was ok. She had fainted onto the ground due to being in severe pain.
"Call the ambulance," the police said. I did so because I just wanted to see Kiri happy again.

SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD
GUYS HAVE U HEARD OF TEMU???
WE IM NOT SPONSORING OR ANYTHING BUT THE APP IS SO GOOD

SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOADGUYS HAVE U HEARD OF TEMU???WE IM NOT SPONSORING OR ANYTHING BUT THE APP IS SO GOOD

AS U CAN SEE I CAN NEARLY GET £50 FOR FREE AND SPEND IT

PLS COPY THIS CODE: 416185125 and download the app (u have to go on google first then download app for the code to work)

IF U DO IT I WILL UPLOAD LIKE 2 TIMES A DAY BC I NEED THIS SM :)))