48 - Open

The two of them were laying down, watching their own phones. Rotxo got bored, he was laying on Kiri's stomach. He soon got a bit touchy and started to stroke her thighs. Kiri straightened her body and looked at him, he was just examining her thigh. "You alright?" Kiri asked. He shook his head.
"I want you.." he whispered.
"Rotxo! Seriously there are people in this house, they could hear us!" she whisper-yelled.
"I'll be quiet please, baby," he moaned in her ear. She shook her head but wasn't surprised because she knew how needy her boyfriend was. Of course, she asked for consent to take off his shirt and trousers.
He couldn't hold the small noises that came out of his mouth when her hot breath touched his neck.
"Sh sh," she muttered, starting to trail kisses along his jawline. He started to put his hands on her waist unsure of what to do and just let Kiri take control. The kisses started to get rougher as she pushed Rotxo back on the bed and now Kiri was on top of him. All Rotxo could do was whimpers that sent shivers across Kiri's body. "Be quiet baby," Kiri breathed. She pulled away, now sitting on Rotxo's hips, she could feel the bulge in his pants.

As she revealed his underwear, she saw the pre cum leaking out already. Just by licking the tip of his dick, he let out a loud moan, hopefully no one heard.
"F*ck, baby, quieter for me please?" she insisted, licking it again in a teasing way.
"Ah~ Kiri, I can't," he moaned, gripping onto the sheets. Her eyes furrowed, listening to the loud ass moan.
"You'll get us caught!" she exclaimed, tugging on his dick.
"You want us to get caught?" she seductively said, tugging tighter and stroking it. He covered his mouth as she started to stroke faster, if he didn't cover it, he would absolutely deafen the whole house. He rolled his head and eyes back, he couldn't take it for any longer. The feeling of her hands bobbing up and down his dick was so sensational. He bit his lip as he couldn't hold his mouth with his hand anymore. Kiri went the fastest that she could until...

"You two come down for-." Jake entered the room with Neytiri.
"Dad!" Kiri yelled, covering Rotxo with the blanket.
"Oh oh oh!" Jake quickly left the room with Neytiri's mouth covered.
"Y-you two, come down for d-dinner though!" he yelled, stumbling on his words.
Kiri quickly uncovered Rotxo and kissed him, she said,
"I'm sorry, we'll do this later."

< dinner time >

A delicious smell of curry came from the kitchen. Everyone went downstairs and sat at the table. Before they ate, they normally did a prayer so that is what they did. After, everyone sat down and started to dig in. "Thank you for inviting us Sully family," Tonowari spoke for him and the rest of his family, they all complimented Neytiri's food after. "Thanks mom," Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk all said.
"Thank you," Rotxo said after, eating the food. Since it was a big dinner, it took a while for them to eat. They had their little conversations and awkward silences in between them. Of course Neteyam and Lo'ak would not shut up about Aonung and Tsireya and Jake had to tell them to shut up every 5 minutes so he could hear what Tonowari what was saying since he was veey important to Jake.

It was the awkward silence again, Jake and Neytiri wanted to ask Kiri and Rotxo something important. "So baby girl, Rotxo, how is the relationship?" Jake asked. Rotxo's ears perked up and he bit his lip to try and hold in his laugh while looking at Aonung who also froze at the name he gave Kiri.
"What is the matter?" Jake questioned, scratching his head.
"Nothing sir," Rotxo replied, making a straight face. Neytiri sent Tuk to the other room to watch TV so she didn't have to hear their conversation.
"So about your relationship, your mother and I have wondered, is Kiri good at sex?" Jake asked, while Neytiri were mumbling the last few words. A long silence was at the table, side eyes were travelling everywhere in the table, until Kiri spoke,
"Well of course he is! He's probably the best one!"
Everyone else's eyes widened, how could she be so open about something like that. Rotxo chocked on his water and turned immediately towards Kiri who kept ranting about sex. Of course Jake and Neytiri were still listening to their daughter, they had absolutely zero clue on what she was saying but still listened.

"You know he's so cute during it, normally I would be the one in control so you would probably hear him more than me-." Kiri blurted.
"Erm Kiri that's enough now.." Rotxo chuckled awkwardly.
"Woah woah- wdym by that Kiri," Neteyam said, raising and eyebrow.
"Well he's just sensitive in some areas," Kiri rambled, causing Tsireya to giggle.
"Uhm- why did you ask this question Jake Sooley?" Ronal asked, looking extra concerned
"Just forget it.." Neytiri defended her husband.

After the dinner, it was super awkward, Aonung, Neteyam and Lo'ak were all teasing Rotxo while Tsireya was just giggling how red he was getting. Maybe Kiri shouldn't be too open about it....

GUYS I THINK I JUST FOUND MY NEW OBSESSION!!!

THIS MAN IS SO FINE FOR WHAT REASON
HES LIKE 33 YRS OLD NOW AND MARRIED TO HEIDI KLUM BUT OMLLLL

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT PERFECT LIKE WTFFFFF

BTW I DID NOT PROOF READ THIS SO SORRY IF ANY MISTAKES