(Jealous) Wally x fem reader 🎨

Note - you and Wally are already dating !

I talked to Eddie and Howdy at Howdy's store.
"He hasn't really been as talkative lately.." I said tapping my chin "He may be busy on his work you never know." Eddie spoke looking at me Howdy nodding in response. "Right Wally has lots of art work he works on though out the day." Howdy added. "Yeah.. I guess I'm worrying a little to much." I shrugged. They nodded in response looking at each other "well I have to go deliver these packages I'll see you guys around!" Eddie waved "bye!" I smiled.

The bell ring as he shut the door I turned to Howdy
"So how's business been?" I said striking up small talk "it's amazing actually!" He smiled "I don't know how you do it man.." I shook my head he laughed "I've heard your available for a job at the moment." He said over the counter I stared at him "Wait.." I spiked "are you offering me a job right now?" I raised an eyebrow smirking "maybe..!" He said making the same face back we both laughed at each other. Me and Howdy have been best friends since I've moved her a year and half ago we just get each other! We heard the bell ring and someone had entered the store.

It was Wally! "Oh hi hun!" I smiled warmly he smiled at me giving me a warmer one back. He walked over and hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder "So is there any chance I could have an interview?" I asked Howdy was silent his expression a little distressed as if something was making him uncomfortable? I looked over to see Wally staring into his soul it even sent shivers down my spine made me realize how tight his grip was on me. "Wally sweetie it's rude to stare.." I said he blinked "oh sorry.. I zoned out!" He laughed letting go of me and sitting beside me. I smiled at Howdy
He shook it off "yea you can come into tomorrow! I'll interview you." He smiled i nodded happily almost shaking in my seat in excitement.

"Wally you hear that I'm gonna get a job!" I hugged him he let out a soft chuckle and kissed my cheek "that's nice.." he said his voice fading I noticed his eyes were pasted on Howdy his expression was dark. And he was making Howdy uncomfortable "hey Howdy I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said with a worried expression "yeah.." he said shaken up I grabbed Wally's hand and dragged him out and left the store "Wally are you okay..?" I asked he looked over at me "yes.." he smiled weakly I put my hand on his cheek and his eyes locked with mine "I don't think so." I smiled he stared "well.. you seem to really get along with him." He growled.

"You know... I only love you right?" I smiled his cheeks became red "I.. I know but." I stopped him and kissed him on the lips he kissed back and I pulled away. His hands lowered to my waist "I just don't want you to leave me.." he huffed "I won't!" I laughed lightly. "So maybe later apologize for staring into his soul!" I laughed he smiled awkwardly.
"Okay I will only because you asked.." he smirked leaning closer to my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead.