Wally x Fem reader 🎨

YES BUT YOU MUST LISTEN TO THE SONG

I gently sat at the counter of the bar but a man approached me his dark eyes meeting with mine. His colorful suit stood out and his blue hair "hello.." he spoke softly I stared at him blushing "hi there."
I said wide eyed "may I ask what's your name dear?" He asked I took a sip of my drinking and looked at him "Y/n pleasure to meet you." I held my hand out but he grabbed it and kissed it keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "You are?" I asked he smiled

"I'm Wally darling.." he said straightening up "now what's a girl like you doing here alone?" He asked tilting his head looking at me "I came with a friend.. but I was third wheeling and they left together in the bathroom." I rolled my eyes he let out a chuckle and looked at me Jesus this guy loved eye contact.........
"Well I can help you feel better." He smiled i raised an eyebrow "really how?" I said looking him up and down he let out a low chuckle. "Let's see.." he tapped his chin.

"How about I treat you to something huh?" He asked I stood up and brushed my long red dress off "what will you be treating me to?" I asked looking at me his smirk grew larger he grabbed my waist and pulled me on to the dance floor. He pulled my closer and slowly danced with me he leaned forward towards my ear "are you enjoying yourself?" He asked I was flushed before I could say anything he spun me around and his grip tightened on my hip and he dropped me down and his gaze set on me before he pulled me up.

The lights were dim and barely lit up the room I could see his face though. His eyes were half lidded and he still had a smile on his face "this is quite the treat" I said as we spun around slowly i lean back and lifted my leg up and his hand was placed on my thigh my hands placed on his chest. He swayed around smoother than butter he kept eye contact with me the whole time " god you look like a goddess.." he smiles his face getting closer to mine I left my face get redder.

He quickly picked my up by my waist and lifted my up and spun around I let out a squeak and he set me down his hands connected with mine. "Your lovely." He smiled gently I felt myself smile and blush the moment wasn't real. "Quite the flirt huh?" I smirked he chuckled "didn't know I had that affect on you." He said his hands lowering to my hips I rested my arms on his shoulder.

Eventually we stopped dancing and went to the bar
"That was incredible." I smiled at him he nodded "let me buy you a drink." He said looking at me "if you insist" I smiled smacking him lightly on the shoulder. He bought me a margarita and I gently took a sip he looked at the time and frowned.
"What's wrong?" I asked he looked at me "I have to go." He said he grabbed a napkin and wiped my face
"I'll see you around y/n" he winked waving goodbye and left leaving my sitting alone wide eyed.

I looked down to the napkin I felt myself blush hard

              " ************ call me later dear.
                                 - Wally darling. Xoxo"

I felt myself turn pink and a hand touch my shoulder I turned to see my friend and her boyfriend her hair was a mess "hey what's up with you?" She asked
"N..nothing at all.." I said her breath smelt like alcohol "I'll dive us home."