👁️Yandere Wally x fem reader(pt:2)👁️

Yes I can >:3

Yes I can >:3

I rushed through the grass pushing my way through the long grass I looked behind me to see nothing. I was far away from the neighborhood to the point where I couldn't see it sweat dripped down my face from my face as the color faded away from the trees from the trees the farther away I went. I couldn't go back to there not after Wally did to Julie.

                                   (Flash back)

I stood as Wally's cold hands were placed on my hips he stared into my eyes before breaking the eye contact. "I love you and only you forever.." he whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but not move i was stuck in place scared to move or breath Wally turned my around to look at the sight.

"It's my art you always liked my art." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. "No.. not this." I said he rested his head on my shoulder I could feel his breath on my neck "but I did it for you.." he smiled I stepped forward and turned to him. I glared at him "listen you don't get good points because we dated." I said glaring at him.

"What do you mean?" I said grabbing my hands looking at me "we still are dating right?" He said looking at me with a concerning look. "Right!?" He asked louder making me flinch "no Wally we aren't." I said coldly his grip on my hands tightened and he pulled me closer and grabbed my back making me look at him. "You made me do it!" He barked at me "I did it for you!" He yelled I pulled backwards and fell down hitting my head on the wall. I rubbed my head and looked up at him Wally stood there looking down at me "your so pretty like this." He said leaning down to touch me his blood covered hands gently caressing my face. I smacked his hand and stood up looking at him.

"I didn't make you do anything! This was self inflicted." I stated he stared his expression changed to a dark one. I pushed him out the way to leave but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into him. "No!" I yelled I quickly kicked him in the crotch and ran out the house far away from the neighborhood.

"I like this game! I'm good at hide n seek."his voice echoed I felt my heart race faster scared for life.

(End of flash back)

I ran faster than I ever have before. I heard running catching up behind me and I quickly ran and rolled and hid behind a larger tree. I heard gentle humming and stepping I covered my mouth my eyes wide I struggled to keep my breathing down but I was nervous and scared if Wally would do anything that would hurt me.

"Y/n I dear come out!" He called clearly aware of my presence. I peeked over to see him walking away towards the opposite direction I quickly realized that it was my chance to run. I ran and jumped over logs and branches I found myself lost and it was quite no sound.

I looked around I let out a long sigh assuming I'm safe but realizing that there were footsteps and they were getting louder and faster from the dark. I shook my head and ran behind a log and laid down facing up on my back.

The foot steps lingered around "y/n sweetie I know your here." He spoke softly "please come out!" He whimpered "I'll be good.." he whispered I covered my mouth but turned to see something it was Wally

He was standing right near me looking around and eventually made his way to the other direction. He stood on the other side of me and went the other direction I let out a sigh of relief.

But I didn't look up and that was my big mistake. I heard breathing above me and felt a presence near me I slowly look up and a pair of eyes above me.

 I heard breathing above me and felt a presence near me I slowly look up and a pair of eyes above me

"I found you.."