🌧️Wally x chubby fem reader🎨

Warning this contains heavy topics

I stared into the mirror looking at myself I looked at myself from every angle. I hated the way I was built I let out a long sigh under my breath and felt tears form in my eyes. I sat down and cried I was truly a mess. Although people compliment me and tell me I'm pretty it's always two sided.. after moving to the neighborhood I noticed how skinny the other girls were. When I meant Wally we instantly had a spark. But he was a handsome guy with gorgeous looks and I was well.. chubby I didn't even know why wally would date a girl like me.

Me and Wally had a dinner date but I started to consider declining. I shouldn't eat dinner or anything because of my shape I sighed I threw on my clothes and opened the door for wally he looked at me and smiled.

"Hello sweetie ready to go!" He smiled grabbing my hand before he noticed my sad expression I shook my head gently and looked away. "What's wrong?" He asked a concerned expression on his face "we should go inside and talk." I said we went in the house and sat down together. "Wally I don't think we should go out to dinner" I said he looked at me softly "why?" He asked grabbing my hand

"We'll have you seen me.." I said turning to him he stared "yes I have your gorgeous" he smiles I shook my head and shook him "no Wally im fat." I frowned his expression changed "what! Who told you that?" He said "nobody I did." I said sinking into my seat. "Y/n your gorgeous the way you are.." he said grabbing my hand "you can't let negativity take over your mind." He smiled sadly.

"As long as you're happy and healthy that's all that matters." He said looking at me I stared at him. He squeezed my hand gently i started crying instantly.
Wally panicked and hugged me and comforted me.
Hushing me and rubbing my back.

"Wally but how can you love me?" I cried looking over to him "are you crazy!? I love you for your personality not for looks." He shook his head gently.
"And even though your chubby doesn't make you not lovable." He stated "Y/n your pretty in your own way and I like that about you." He smiled "it makes you yourself" he smiled hugging me I smiled and hugged him back "Wally your the best thing to ever happen to me.." I said looking at him .

"You are too y/n." He smiled kissing me and smiling