(Jealous) Wally x fem reader 🎨

Okkk >:}

Okkk >:}

"You know what I'm going to get fresh air!" I yelled at him Wally glared at me "go ahead! Don't hog it all." He barked I rolled my eyes and walked out the house and slammed the door behind me.

I walked towards a bench and plopped down and took a deep breath as tears pricked at my eyes. Till Eddie noticed me and sat beside me "are you okay y/n?" He asked I looked at the man and shook my head slowly and wiped tears from my eyes.

"Me and Wally got in a argument." I spoke Eddie frowned "I get it me and frank argue sometimes." He said smiling at me I smiled at his "thanks frank that's  what I needed to hear." I said gently "how about we go and buy him something to apologize?" He said smiling my eyes lit up "yes!" I smiled standing up "he's been wanting a sketch book!" Eddie laughed and stood up with me "okay let's go."

We made our way to the art supplies store and I looked around the section and got a cute sketchbook it was red,orange and blue with silly designs on it. I smiled and turned to Eddie "do you think he'll like it!" I said smiling he nodded he had something in his hand to "what's that?" I asked pointing to the item in his hand "oh? This!" He said he revealed a pin he had in his hand. It was a heart pin with a little black cat on it "frank loves pins and cats so I getting him one!" He smiled we paid for our items and separated our ways. I gently sat in the grass and stuck stickers onto the book decorating it for him.

I held it up and looked at the sparkly stickers pasted all over the sketchbook. I stood up and brushed my legs off and made my way home.

(Wally pov)

I decided to walk around town and look for y/n even though we last talked or.. argued was an hour ago.
I missed them I let out a sigh and walked down town before seeing y/n in the art store with Eddie..?

I felt myself get angry my blood sorta boiling in that moment I watched them laugh and giggle together showing sketch books and I saw him put his hand on her shoulder. I glared at the sight and walked away before making a scene I took deep breaths and made my way home I sat on the porch drawing and then saw y/n holding a sketchbook around and making her way home. I watched as ran to me with a smile on her face.

(Y/n pov)

I walked up to Wally who was staring me down "why were you with Eddie." He spoke his tone cold I raised an eyebrow "were you following me?" I asked he shook his head gently "no I was walking through town and ended seeing you there.." he said sounding sad "Wally.." I said I sat down next to him and pulled his face to look at me "are you jealous?" I teased he blinked and quickly looked away.

"What? no!" He huffed crossing his arms "I just don't like you handing out with him." He said I rolled my eyes "yeahh sure" I teased "hey I got you something" I said he looked over at me "yes?" He asked I handed him a colorful sketch book and his eyes lit up. "Wow! Y/n" he smiled looking me "this is my apology gift!" I said he smiled gently and handed me a paper. I opened it up to see a drawing of us and saying "I'm sorry" I smiled at him

"Wally your such a sweetheart." I smiled giving him a kiss he smiled brightly at me and smiled "l love you y/n!" I gently hugged him and he hugged back "but seriously I don't like how you two were laughing together.." he said I laughed at his comment and looked at him "don't worry Wally I only love you!" I laughed at him.