(Clingy)wally x reader 🎨

Boom 💥😇

Boom 💥😇

I gently push the door open and kicked my shoes off Wally instantly ran out our room and pounced on me I fell back and hugged him back giggling weakly.

"Wally!" I laughed he planted a bunch of kisses on my face and on my neck I laughed at him and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. I stood up with a Wally hugged on to me like a bear he pushed his face against my chest "I missed you" he said it was muffled I laughed at him I threw him off and on to the bed still trying to grab me.

"Wally I have to get changed!" I huffed throwing my shirt at his head making him laugh I slipped into my pajamas and rolled on to the bed. And turning in my game system Wally laid next to me rolling around whining. "Y/nnn.." he whimpered pulling on my pant leg I rolled my eyes laughing and rubbed his head.

I continued to play the game until he sat up and glared at me. "What?" I asked looking at him smiling. "I want a hug.." he sighed softly I laid down and patted the mattress he smiled happily and climbed up and laid down and put his head between my legs. (Don't be weird 🤨)

About an hour passed by and i decided to get up to get a drink. I gently closed the fridge to be jump scared by Wally standing behind me a blanket wrapped around him. He was glaring at me "ahh! Wally!" I laughed he smiled and laughed at my reaction "can we cuddle?" He asked smiling weakly.

"Okay come on you big baby." I said rolling my eyes. He smiled and happily ran into the bedroom I laid down and turned a movie on and he quickly climbed next to me resting his head on my chest.

He looked up at me catching my attention and quickly gave me a bunch of kisses "wally!" I whined he chuckled he gave me a last kiss on my lips. "I love you!" He smiled looking at me making me blush

(Sorry it's short I didn't know what else to add😭)