Walk #37

Savannah Underwood.

"I think I'm gonna cut my hair. Probably shoulder length." I said to Chris as he sat at the computer surfing the internet for jobs. It's taking us longer than a week, but the bet is still on.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I won't let you." He said looking at me.

"Why not?"

"Because, Savannah baby. I need to be able to grab and pull your hair when I fuck you." I wrinkled up my face.

"So basically, I cant cut my hair just because you wanna be able to pull it when we have sex. That's stupid."

"And it was a joke, now chill the fuck out." He said getting up and climbing on.

"Okay." He climbed over me and kissed my forehead.

"I'd still love you. Short hair, long hair, no hair. You still my baby." He said kissing my lips. I giggled and kissed back.

"Good answer."

"Happy Birthday, Savannah."

"Thank you." I said through the kiss while rubbing his tattoo covered stomach.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked removing my hand from his stomach and sliding it in his pants. This boy.

"I wanna have sex with you. Lots and lots of it." I said while rubbing his dick like he wanted me to.

"We were gonna do that regardless." He responded. He started breathing heavy.

"Then how about now?" I asked with a smile.

"People are waiting to see you." He laughed while looking down at his pants.

"They can wait."

"You're bad. But you're also right. Now turn over." I smiled and turned over like he wanted me so that I was laying on my stomach.

"Yay." I said under my breath.

"Don't wear panties tonight." He said while hovering over me and kissing my neck.

"What do you want me to wear then?" I asked while closing my eyes.

"I don't want you to wear anything. Not under the dress I got you."

"Okay."

He continued you to kiss my neck and slowly work his way down to my back. When he got to my bra, he started to unhook it.

"Take this shit off." He said sliding it off my body and tossing it to the floor. His hands slid underneath me and grabbed hold of my chest. He squeezed tightly before continuing to kiss my body from behind.

"That tickles." I said laughing. He laughed back and sat up taking my pantiess off.

He then pressed his tongue against the bottom of my back and licked all the way down my ass until he came in contact with my p*ssy. I felt him push my legs apart and stick his tongue right inside me. I bit my lip at the feeling before letting out a long moan.

"Damn, baby." I said looking back at him. He grabbed my thighs and pushed my body up so that my ass was in the air and my head was against the pillows.

"I like you in this position." He said pushing my legs apart once more and sticking his tongue right back inside me.

I felt his tongue moving around inside me, and it was so deep in! I couldn't hold in my moans for the longest. It felt so good. And Chris's tongue? His tongue was so long.

"You taste so good." He whispered before licking me one more time. I watched as he stood up and took his pants off. "When you gonna give me a job? You've been my girlfriend for a year and five months, we've been fucking for a year and you've never really gave me head. I crave that from you, baby."