Walk #43

Savannah Underwood.

"It's almost cuddle season!" Chris said excitedly over the phone. I laughed.

"Before that it's your birthday."

"You're right. Do you have anything exciting planned for me?" I smiled.

"If I did, I wouldn't tell you."

"You know though baby, all I want is-"

"Sex."

"No, you're wrong. That's what you get for cutting me off." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what?"

"All I want is you. Whether we go out to eat like we did on your birthday, or sit around all day, or yes, have sex. As long as I'm with you."

"You saved sex for last." He smacked his teeth.

"You can't get mad at me for wanting some birthday sex. You got it three times on your birthday!"

"No I didn't."

"Yes the fuck you did. You got it in the morning, then after we ate that cake, and then when we got to the hotel. That's three times in one day."

"Whatever, nigga." He laughed.

"I love you, Savannah." I smiled blushing a little. He wouldn't see that though.

"I love you too," There was a small silence between us before I broke it. "I'm so hungry right now. I haven't ate since yesterday."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

"You haven't had anything to eat today?"

"No." He sighed.

"I'm gonna need you to get on that for me. But what are you hungry for?"

"McDonalds."

"I'll talk to you later, baby." My mouth dropped.

"Are you kidding me, Chris?!"

"No, I'll talk to you later all right?" I looked at the phone in anger and pressed end. What was the point in just ending our conversation like that? Was it because I said McDonalds?

I put my phone on my dresser and sighed. Taylor wasn't here thank God, but I was bored and I thought Chris and I would talk on the phone for a while. But as soon as the conversation starts getting good, he decides to end it out of nowhere.

I'll remember that.

After a while of just sitting around watching television, there was a knock on the door. I got out of my bed and walked to the door opening it and peeking my head out.

"I brought you something." Chris said holding up two big bags of McDonalds. I laughed in shock and opened the door for him to come in.

"That's why you ended the call?" I asked.

"To get you something to eat and bring it here, yes." He said closing the door.

"That's ... that's crazy. It's almost one in the morning."

"Well you were hungry."

"I'm not gonna eat all that by myself, you know?"

"Of course not. I'm gonna help you."

Chris and I both got in my bed with the food and ate it while watching television and talking.

"So that's what you wear when you're alone?" He asked referring to my tank top and panties that were going up my ass.